Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,287 members, 7,887,835 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:53 PM

How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals (34460 Views)

Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. / Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped / 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by theojohnson(m): 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
I'm I the only one seeing the 'electrically guy'...

2 Likes

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by femi4: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Iseoluwani:
She practically caused it. See her n..iple

Note I don't support rape.

That man should be electrocuted since he z an electrician
Your soul must be weak

4 Likes

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by nonut: 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lie lie. He waited for you while you called the police.
Lai mohammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by Colonelo(m): 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
cheesy grin
Khd95:
nanny used fry pan to flog his head grin grin grin grin

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by Firefire(m): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
neonly:

I like Nanny courage wish he can do d same to buhari

Is Buhary a rapist? shocked shocked
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by YelloweWest: 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
sanerugwei:
Not supporting rape, God forbid.
But there are always three sides to this kind of news.
You are supporting rape.

So stop pretending and shut the fùck up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by dasparrow: 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
greatnaija01:
OOH Lawd protect our women from men who think they are sex objects and want to subject them to the inhuman animalistic act of rape.... that may not even be the electricians first time.

angry

The average Nigerian adult male is a rapist or pedophile so nothing surprises me again. I have always said it that Nigeria is a dangerous country to live in if you came into this world with a vagina.

This is why I recommend females keep pepper spray so any attempt by rapists to rape, they will be temporarily blinded by the pepper spray. If Nigeria were America where people are allowed to keep guns, one bullet to the man's blokos will render him handicap.

2 Likes

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by gidob(m): 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
Empress2014:
His conscience is lost, his di*ck need to cutted off, men with no conscience don't deserve to have a di*k.
No be only "cutted off" slay mama grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
cry cry cry

If only there was hot oil in the frying pan....

If only.......
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by hokafor(m): 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
Iol.
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by ify84(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
If he finish raping the girl, will he run away or continue his work or wait for his money..?

I doubt the story based on the above, because no rapist will attempt rape in a place he is known or, and will be caught

He may have only made some touching moves, that is, trying to touch the girl in an inappropriate manner and she using frying pan to hit him.

4 Likes

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
Just some bloggers.there making up a story.there is no way Nigerians will catch a rapist in some stage of the act and not splash his face on social media.

3 Likes

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by ostabig: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Empress2014:
His conscience is lost, his di*ck need to cutted off, men with no conscience don't deserve to have a di*k.
I guess you know that, that part refuses to go to school while you are in the school, just use discipline and God's word to force her to school, cutting it off may result cutting of the next generation

1 Like

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by sanerugwei: 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
YelloweWest:

You are supporting rape.

So stop pretending and shut the fùck up.

Illiteracy is your problem, better enrol for adult literacy or upgrade your cognitive faculty.
But again common sense is not common.

You have been noticed and thrashed, no further mentions will be entertained.

3 Likes

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by RexEmmyGee: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
Empress2014:
Lol. Have you been raped before
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
IMASTEX:
Hmm. Even as cheap & easy to get consensual sex this days.
consensual sex cost o
na situation make prostitute give am out cheaply o.
that is transactional not consensual

2 Likes

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by salbis(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided Konji CAN REALLY MAKE SOME MEN TURN INTO HE-GOATS...IT'S SO INCONGROUSLY AND BOTCHERLY ANNOYING
See grammar on top rape!

1 Like

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by victorazy(m): 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
Seun:
It’s not Konji; It’s wickedness. Konji does not direct your actions. You can always satisfy Konji without hurting anybody.

They are following the guy from village.

1 Like

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by YelloweWest: 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
sanerugwei:

Illiteracy is your problem, better enrol for adult literacy or upgrade your cognitive faculty.
But again common sense is not common.

You have been noticed and thrashed, no further mentions will be entertained.
What futher explanation do u want if u catch an electrician in your kitchen trying to rape your nanny?

You're only a bloody rapist supporting you colleague.

Don't worry you're next to be caught.
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by neonly: 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
Firefire:

Is Buhary a rapist? shocked shocked

Yes grin grin grin
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by XingXhang(m): 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
Empress2014:
we talking about rape here, you are busy looking for grammar error, Potential rapist.

An excuse to rape English Grammar? What did English do to you?

Correct yourself and stop sounding more ignorant.

1 Like

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by infotainment(m): 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
Behind the camera in Nollywood is a great lady
She was the makeup artist for Jennifer Part 1& 2, Taiwo Taiwo, Iro funfun, Ayelujara & host of others
She also dropped the makeup boxes to appear in some scenes
Remember Jide Kosoko’s sister in-law in the Jennifer part 1
A great effort from her that contributed to the success of the Jennifer series we all enjoy till today

But she has been battling cancer since 2014 with the right breast gone already
A fighter but she’s an orphan
Husband left her because of the Cancer
She has no kid

All Nigerians and supporters of Nollywood are the only family she has.
With your help she can be treated and come back to a better life.

Bukola Iyabo Oshadare must Live.

All over the world we are calling on Nigerians to help Save Oluwabukola Iyabo Oshadare.
With N1,000 from 35,000 Nigerians we can raise N35 million in a day and fly her to India to operate on the breast cancer.
It starts today and God willing we can hit the target N35 million by tomorrow morning.

I just transferred mine into:-
OSHADARE IYABO BUKOLA
GTB:-0165053100
Go Fund me account for bukola oshadare
https://www.gofundme.com/savebukolaoshadarebreastcancer

She can be reached on 08034032444
God bless you as you contribute and share the Message.
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by gidob(m): 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
Empress2014:
we talking about rape here, you are busy looking for grammar error, Potential rapist.
Rape or no rope, "cutted off" is just so hilarious and dumb.......anyways I am so sorry for placing u at d spot.. kiss
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by corpershun: 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
Iseoluwani:
She practically caused it. See her n..iple

Note I don't support rape.

That man should be electrocuted since he z an electrician

As usual put the blame on the victim...Nigerian mentality wait till it happens to a female close to you and you can gladly say oh dear you should have tied IRO and BUBA and wore trousers underneath. Yet there are nude beaches in western world and not a single record of rape at the beaches.

So a woman cannot dress freely in the house besides how were you able to see the npple

Most people claim they don't support rape but look for every opportunity to doubt the victims story.

So many perverts roaming around this days and you guys keep saying its dressing even if it was a 3months old baby the pervert would be tempted to do same. Please let's say right when it's right and sit on the fence for issues like politics.

2 Likes

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by corpershun: 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
ify84:
If he finish raping the girl, will he run away or continue his work or wait for his money..?

I doubt the story based on the above, because no rapist will attempt rape in a place he is known or, and will be caught

He may have only made some touching moves, that is, trying to touch the girl in an inappropriate manner and she using frying pan to hit him.

No wa so it's right to make indecent touching on a female that's not your partner? If she was your daughter would you congratulate the Man for sexual abuse and assault. Oh you will say my dear allow the Man touch your body he's only trying to feel how fresh you are... Be realistic

3 Likes

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by cyborg123(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
Pass 220 Volts AC from a nearby socket into his two balls for a short period of time. Live to one ball and Neutral to the other.

He'll never attempt rape again. Nonsense.
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by ShadowFighter: 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
So, can we hear the guy's side of the story?
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by blowedfish: 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
This electrician deserves electric shock therapy fa!
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by ify84(m): 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
corpershun:

No wa so it's right to make indecent touching on a female that's not your partner? If she was your daughter would you congratulate the Man for sexual abuse and assault. Oh you will say my dear allow the Man touch your body he's only trying to feel how fresh you are... Be realistic

If it is right, will I use the word... INAPPROPRIATE... Don't be quick to attack, no where did I justify even touching.. So, d girl using frying pan to hit him is very right...

What I don't believe is telling me, it was attempted rape... Except d guy is insane and insane people don't do work
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by Femzy88: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
No be small something

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother / Police Rescue Fr. Luigi Brena Kidnapped In Edo / Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.