Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,701 members, 7,932,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:36 PM

I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship (15733 Views)

Beautiful Sugar Girl Onyinye Need A Nice Guy For Hookup / Needs A Guy For Sexual Intercourse / Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by xrisla(m): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Michelline:
I have replied since yesterday
alright noted, i m replying right away
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by zubinike(m): 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
Michelline:
My name is Michelle...am a yoruba lady (but people say i dont look like one) am a working class lady, I am 27yrs..am tall and very beautiful ( u can bet your last kobo on that). I am very light skinned, loving, romantic and cook very well...I ended my relationship with my serial cheat of a boyfriend 2yrs ago and since then, falling in love has been very difficult for me....my mind is made up..I deserve to be happy again with the man of my dreams...I need a working class, moderately tall, a romantic guy, a christian and most especially a God fearing Yoruba guy between d ages of 30-36yrs....pls help me push this to the front page..my dream guy might just be on this platform..thanks

Why bent on Yoruba dudes only? Am deltan and speak Yoruba fluently
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by prettyaura: 8:46am On Feb 27, 2018
zubinike:

Why bent on Yoruba dudes only? Am deltan and speak Yoruba fluently
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by ziinee: 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
Michelline:
My name is Michelle...am a yoruba lady (but people say i dont look like one) am a working class lady, I am 27yrs..am tall and very beautiful ( u can bet your last kobo on that). I am very light skinned, loving, romantic and cook very well...I ended my relationship with my serial cheat of a boyfriend 2yrs ago and since then, falling in love has been very difficult for me....my mind is made up..I deserve to be happy again with the man of my dreams...I need a working class, moderately tall, a romantic guy, a christian and most especially a God fearing Yoruba guy between d ages of 30-36yrs....pls help me push this to the front page..my dream guy might just be on this platform..thanks
He is here- biola_39@yahoo.co.za
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by donkelvin10(m): 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hello, I am interested in a true relationship... My number is 08039681384.
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by ziinee: 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
Dont be too surprised;I am your man. biola_39@yahoo.co.za.

Michelline:
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by tolongi(m): 6:46am On Mar 26, 2018
If you you arebsreious about it I can hook you up some numbers
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by gfm01: 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
Michelline:
bt can u pls add me on whatssap 09057933461,for more chatting
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by AdexgoldHD(m): 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
have been waiting for you dear...08182243352
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Michelline: 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by negga4al(m): 2:03am On Mar 27, 2018
Michelline:
If I'm not too late, and you're still searching. I've sent you a notification for me to email you. I fit all of the criteria you mentioned.

I'd love to hear from you.

Thank you.
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by presh1425: 5:32am On Mar 27, 2018
call me if your serious and sincere cause am in the same shoes with you
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Christianwalas(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
I'm a guy, I base and work in portharcourt. I need a matured, honest and responsible girl for a serious relationship.

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by mayana1us(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
Michelline:
modified
I NEED YOU IF YOU CAN BE MY FRIEND
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by hurricanekatrina(f): 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
owerri

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Laurawedding: 6:19am On Apr 10, 2018
Are you ready for marriage ? Do you desire to get married before the end of this year. Then contact us at matchmakingwithlaura@gmail.com .Check my profile for more details
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by giftjohnson66(m): 10:19am On Apr 10, 2018
I am a Male, single, no kids, Nigerian, Delta state, Ughelli North
I I leave in Lagos desire n love to get married
I am patient, quike to understand, kind n loving
My no 09098048119
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
Interesting thread.Please let's us know when the Yoruba Prince Charming has captured your heart.
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Mcy56(f): 9:40am On Apr 11, 2018
Virus777:

No.
Just face your nyarinyas up North.

Cant stop laughing at this. grin
Nairalanders and bad mouthing are like 5 & 6 grin grin
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by digona(m): 1:37am On Apr 13, 2018
my name is Alex base in Lagos u can call me.08182700901
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nnamdiokeiyi: 9:19am On Apr 13, 2018
You got it all wrong dear there are some guy who are not up to that age but are more matured than there age please age is just a number okay not maturity
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Tuhndhay(m): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
Michelline...... I hope you are in a blossoming relationship now? Can we be friends??
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by coolDude1145(m): 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
Michelline:

I NEED A SUGAR MUMMY. My name is Jerry,26 years old, a model, tall, handsome with a firmly built body to die for. Am the definition of a kool dude navigating life, merging traditional values with all it means to be a modern day gentle Man of ambition. I have got the Wit of Sherlock combined with the sarcasm and intelligence of Dr. House, the charisma of Idris Elba with a sprinkle of the "bad-assery" of Marlon Brando. A genuinely responsible young man with ambition and a great work ethic. I truly believe "responsibility" encompasses all the admirable traits. Am a guy with an open, non judgemental mind. I ve a put together appearance that would appeal to any Woman.

I'm very good @ capturing minds with crisp sentences due to the fact that I was born to write like Soyinka, Achebe, James Harley Chase and the rest of all those who were born with a Pen in their hand, but I'd just go on and list random words that best describes me; "I am Loving, Caring, God fearing, Sensitive and Romantic.

I'm the type of Man any Woman would love to be with. (I would literally give my everything to make sure people I love are comfortable) as I'm fiercely protective of those in my life. I'm always seeking opportunities to improve myself whether career wise or just my personal life. Hopefully all these analogy is descriptive enough of myself but let me not also forget the fact that am also VERY GOOD in bed. When it comes to satisfaction on bed, I can boast of the fact that I have something beneath my underpants that can be described as the " TRADITIONAL TASTE OF SATISFACTION". something , Big, Strong and Reliable. If you think am just ranting,then you need to see it for yourself to confirm it. Lol.....

If you've read this far, you must really be something ,so stretch a bit, give yourself a pat on the back maybe grab a drink and go on.......

I'm looking forward to meet a Caring, Loving, Amazing and Awesome SUGAR MUMMY and hopefully form a great friendship. A genuinely caring Woman.
I promise to treat her with much love and respect.

If you are that person, feel FREE to Call or text me .....this are my low-digits : 07068866940.
E-mail : willablow@gmail.com

I know some people would read all this and begin to judge me and make all manners of comments. What I do believe is that , everybody has the right to their own personal life and opinion.

My number again is : 07068866940.
You can call or text me anytime!
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Heartbender: 12:44pm On May 17, 2018
Have you found him now or am I late?
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by fesbam: 12:53pm On May 17, 2018
Hi,
And how do I go about getting acquainted with you? Let's see if we both have some things in common and we can hopefully take it from there.
Am waiting.
*winks
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by YesNo(m): 4:39am On May 20, 2018
I am just a simple happy guy, living and working in ABUJA.
I am single.

I will like to meet a cool, lively and fun loving lady so we can be friends and see how things work out for us

Feel free to reach me on
O7O18475771
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by dettzy(m): 6:53am On May 20, 2018
Michelline:
here is my num o7o 1223o899 u can WhatsApp n me or call. Tnks
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by donkelvin10(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2018
I am don kelvin looking for a true relationship.... My contacts are +2348183399186, +2348183399186
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by slimovic: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
Need a serious minded and mature female for a very serious relationship. Whatsapp number 08051298181 or 07060509974.
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by MiztaFabulous(m): 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
Michelline:

Hi, am an Edo guy and am 34 at the moment. I actually based in Togo at the moment but I working towards coming back to Nigeria by the end of the year and probably get to settle down.
Am single at the moment because my ex was sort of so desperate for marriage and because I have been away for just a year she got into another relationship all for the sack of quick marriage, so I wish her well.
Maybe if you still single we can get to communicate on whatsapp, get to know each other more and see how it goes ok. Just so you know, am a graduate of Law from one of Nigeria's private university but am not practicing for now because am more into business and marketing, and I am working on an entertainment project right now.
Well I hope we can get to chat more if you don't mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland / Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female / ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku**

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.