Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,519 members, 7,948,017 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

List Of All Olamide’s Baddo Songs Till Date - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of All Olamide’s Baddo Songs Till Date (16513 Views)

All List Of Olamide Songs Till Date / "I De Groom My Dada!" - Olamide Baddo Flaunts Hairstyle (PHOTOS) / Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of All Olamide’s Baddo Songs Till Date by lagosmp3(m): 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
Olamide is the chairman and CEO of the famous YBNL Nation music record label. From his rise to fame in 2011, he has continuously blessed our Radio, TV Screen and other audio and video devices with his creativity, unique style and superb delivery. Olamide is indeed worthy of all the recommendations and awards given to him.

Below is a list of all Olamide’s songs for every “Badoo” fan out there, who have at one point or the other wondered how many songs the rapper has actually released.

SINGLES
Omo Ologo (2018)
Science Student’s (2017)
Ibebe (2014)
Toriomo (2015)
Sebee (2015)
Indomie (2015)
Reggae Blues (2015)
Oya Dab (2016)
Re: List Of All Olamide’s Baddo Songs Till Date by lagosmp3(m): 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
HERE ARE THE ALBUMS OLAMIDE

RAPSODY (2011): This was Olamide’s “I’m here to stay” message. His first studio album was released under his first record label – Coded Tunes.

I’m Going In (ft. Pheelz “Mr Producer”)
Apati Jabo
Emi Lo Mi
Eni Duro (The hit single)
Gapa
Responsibility (ft. Adol)
Jara On Top (ft. AB1)
Woman (ft. Jumoke)
Kelegbe (ft. Lord Of Ajasa)
Dirty Rock (ft. B Rock)
Sound Track Of My Life (ft. Soul Joe)
Lift Him High (ft. ID Cabasa)
Legendary Hustler (ft. 9ice and Reminisce)
Omo Toh Shan (ft. Wizkid)
Fori Fori
Boys Are Not Smiling (ft. Terry Tha Rap Man)
Tribute To Dagrin
Re: List Of All Olamide’s Baddo Songs Till Date by lagosmp3(m): 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
YBNL (2012): Straight after deciding to do his thing his own way, giving birth to the YBNL Nation record label, Olamide releases an album to back it up.

Money
F*cking With The Devil
Lights In The Air (ft. Buckwyla)
Jale
Voice Of The Street
Panumo (ft. Davido)
Street Love (ft. Minus 2)
Picture
Owotabua
Fuji House (ft. Dammy Krane)
Ilefo Illuminati
Remember (ft. Kay Switch)
Nyarinya
Ewo Idi
Stupidity Love
Jesu O Kola
Emotional Blackmail (ft. Kidakudz)
International Local (ft. Tiwa Savage)
First Of All
Industreet (ft. Reminisce & Base 1)
Re: List Of All Olamide’s Baddo Songs Till Date by lagosmp3(m): 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
BADDEST GUY EVER LIVETH (2013): Olamide’s third studio Album showed that releasing an album is indeed not as difficult as some artistes portray it to be.

Intro
Esu Pofo
Rep Augbo (ft. Buckwyala)
Anifowose
Skammer
Eleda Mi
Baddo Love
Position Yourself
Skit (ft. Ketchup)
Gbadun Arawa
Motivation (feat. Ice Prince, Endia, Pepenazi)
Church (ft. Viktoh)
Sitting On The Throne
Mu Emu (ft. B Banks)
Turn Up
King Shii
Durosoke
Dope Money
Yemi My Lover
Rayban Abacha
Higher (ft. Bez)
Re: List Of All Olamide’s Baddo Songs Till Date by lagosmp3(m): 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
STREET OT (2014): When you decide it’s time for a bit of a change in style and you release an album to prove it, you’re really good.

Oga Nla (ft. Pasuma, Lil Kesh)
Zero Joy
Blood Money
Ya Wa
Hood Rap
The Real MVP
Up In The Club (ft. Viktoh)
Skelemba (ft. Don Jazzy)
Prayer For Client
Batifeori
Bang (ft. Chinko Ekun, Lil Kesh)
Goons Mi
Falila Ketan
In My Circle (ft. Phyno)
Alaaru
100 To Million (ft. Viktoh, Chinko Ekun)
Story For The Gods
Hustle Loyalty Respect (ft. Reminisce)
Possible (ft. B Banks)
Usain Bolt P (ft. Lil Kesh, Chuka, Pepenazi, Chinko Ekun)
Eni Sun
2 KINGS (2015): Olamide (King of the West) teams up with Phyno (king of the East) to release one of the sickest collaborative album.

Cypher
Koba Koba
Nobody’s Fault
Ladi (ft. Lil Kesh)
God Be With Us
Real Nigga*
Confam Ni (ft. Wizkid)
Carry Me Go (ft. Stormrex)
For My city
Re: List Of All Olamide’s Baddo Songs Till Date by lagosmp3(m): 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
EYAN MAYWEATHER (2016): This is the fifth and most recent album of the talented artiste. The curios case about this album was why Olamide decided not to feature anyone.

Eyan Mayweather
Inferiority Complex
Don’t Stop
Where The Man?
Igara Chicken
Boom Boom Boom
Ball
Akara
Say Something
Re: List Of All Olamide’s Baddo Songs Till Date by lagosmp3(m): 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
Be Happy
Kana Finish
I’m Ok
Matters Arising
Lagos Boys
Mama mi
Melo Melo
Sold Out
Bobo
Jega
OG Wahedee
Re: List Of All Olamide’s Baddo Songs Till Date by lagosmp3(m): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
LAGOS NAWA (2017): That’s is not even the most spectacular thing about the album. Remember Tupac, under the name Makaveli, recorded and perfected his The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory album in seven days?

And if you are expecting him to go hard on this album, you will be disappointed. You will have to contend with Olamide singing on the album.

But there are Wo and Wo Spiritual to cushion the effect of that disappointment.

Already rumoured to be working on something, there’s really no stopping this guy in the Nigerian music industry (or ‘industreet’ as he’ll prefer to call it).
Re: List Of All Olamide’s Baddo Songs Till Date by lagosmp3(m): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
Fe Nu Shey Street
Radio Lagos
Yagaga
The One
Oro Pawpaw
Bend It Over (Ft. Reminisce & Timaya)
Shine
Re: List Of All Olamide’s Baddo Songs Till Date by princejonhealth: 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
lagosmp3:
EYAN MAYWEATHER (2016): This is the fifth and most recent album of the talented artiste. The curios case about this album was why Olamide decided not to feature anyone.

Eyan Mayweather
Inferiority Complex
Don’t Stop
Where The Man?
Igara Chicken
Boom Boom Boom
Ball
Akara
Say Something
this was my favourite album from baddo it was always on repeat

(1) (Reply)

Junior Pope Celebrates His Son, Jason Odonwodo 4th Birthday / Yul Edochie Celebrates His 37th Birthday With Adorable Photos / 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.