Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Joomla / Drupal / Plain Online Template Wizard - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Joomla / Drupal / Plain Online Template Wizard (2518 Views)

Joomla,drupal Or Wordpress Which Do I Use!!! / Joomla / Drupal Template Converter Online Application / Tutorial: Create Templates For Joomla, Drupal, Direct Css-based Templates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joomla / Drupal / Plain Online Template Wizard by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2010
I have constructing a template wizard that can instanously generate the following dreamweaver cs4 templates:

1 column elastic, centered
1 column elastic,centered,header and footer
1 column fixed, centered
1 column fixed, centered, header and footer

2 column elastic, left sidebar
2 column elastic, left sidebar, header and footer
2 column elastic, right sidebar
2 column elastic, right sidebar, header and footer

2 column fixed, left sidebar
2 column fixed, left sidebar, header and footer
2 column fixed, right sidebar
2 column fixed, right sidebar, header and footer

3 column elastic
3 column elastic, header and footer
3 column fixed
3 column fixed, header and footer
3 column liquid, header and footer

The templates can be downloaded in the following formats:
- plain ordinary html/css-based templates
- drupal css-based template
- joomla css-based template

More coming this way, watch out. . .
Re: Joomla / Drupal / Plain Online Template Wizard by mcfranc(m): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2010
This one is mouth-watering, let it roll! tongue
Re: Joomla / Drupal / Plain Online Template Wizard by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2010
The link to the not-completely tested application is .com/portal/dev/tbuilder

This is the part 1 of the application. To be continued, i am not ready to release it, but i am being pressurized here seriously, with gunz and all that.

Please help me review and give me feedbacks, in case i need to knock the head of the application.
Re: Joomla / Drupal / Plain Online Template Wizard by mcfranc(m): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2010
Just tried it, Nice one i must say. I will be glad to see you come up with a complete template design for any of the CMS it is supporting. That can be cool cash you know, especially when it is customized to be proudly Nigerian.

All the best.
Re: Joomla / Drupal / Plain Online Template Wizard by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2010
I am thinking of making an online template converter that can convert a plain template to a cms template instatenously. I have left software programming world for awhile, but my software programming skills are sharper than my web skills. I will think about it
Re: Joomla / Drupal / Plain Online Template Wizard by OmniPotens(m): 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2010
I tried the application and it really makes sense using it. Nice attempt. More improvements on it and sure, users abound.
Re: Joomla / Drupal / Plain Online Template Wizard by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2010
Thank you very much. That is the first level. I will add support for wordpress later on.
i want to bring in graphical themes, and do a full converter, and so improve the speed to get templates.
and develop them in the cms.

(1) (Reply)

Get 1k Likes On Your Facebook Photos Now!! / I Create Eye-catching Dynamic Website,Online Payment form,E-commerce,NGO,course, / Nairaland Vs Quora What's Your Take ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.