Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,953 members, 7,927,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:13 AM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 24/02/2018 Saturday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 24/02/2018 Saturday (321 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 24/02/2018 Saturday by banabest(m): 4:48am On Feb 24, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
APOSTLE (Prof.) JOHNSON SULEMAN

Saturday, 24th February 2018

TODAY'S READING - Psalms 138-142

➡TOPIC: *SEEK HIM*

�BIBLE TEXT: Psalms 27:4
" _One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple."_
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Alot of people desire to serve God, they desire to be an instrument in the hands of God, they desire to do exploit for God, to obey His commands and precepts,
to love Him unconditionally, to dwell in His presence always but they do not engage in seeking God, hence, their desire only ends up as a mere wish and mirage. If you seek God, you will find Him.
David said, one thing have I desired of the LORD and that will I seek after. If you diligently seek after something, you will find it.
A man who desires to go to Lagos should make enquiries and prepare. He must find out how much it will cost him to get there, his options of going to Lagos (Air or Road). He must pay attention to finance amongst other things.
You don't sit down and wish for a bountiful harvest; you must have a land cleared, make
ridges, plant, weed, ward off pest and other animals and continue to pay attention to the farmland as you are praying for a bountiful
harvest.
You seek after God's presence, you run after it, as you continue to passionately look for His presence, you will find
Him.
*May God give you Grace to seek Him and find Him.*

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss
_Lord, heal me of my laziness; help me to seek you and find you!_

2018; MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

God Will Go Before You And Make A Way For You. / One Error Doesn't Make Them Fake / Man Protests Bitterly After He Was Allegedly Refused Holy Communion Cuz Of Beard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.