Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,132 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:08 PM

5 Quick Steps To Waking Up Early - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Quick Steps To Waking Up Early (848 Views)

How To Wake Up Early In The Morning? / Things to avoid doing right after waking up / How To Wake Up Early For An Early Morning Workout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Quick Steps To Waking Up Early by Ortintin: 7:53am On Feb 24, 2018
1. Sleep as early as possible.
Atmost 10pm if u wish to wake up 6am or 9pm if your target is to wake up 5am.

2. Avoid eating late at night.
Atmost by 6:30 - 7:30 pm you should have taken your dinner. This doesn't only help to wake early, but it also helps maintain good health system. If peradventure you happen to eat late at night, make sure it is something light and not heavy meal.

3. Set alarm.
This is obvious, since basic function of an alarm is to wake us up. But it is more better if you set your alarm 15 minutes earlier than the normal time you wish to wake up. For example if you want to wake 6am, set first alarm at 5:45am and the last one at 6:00am

4. Change to sitting position when your alarm sounds.
This is the technical and the most interesting aspect of these article. Since most time we set our alarm right but yet we find it hard to stand up from bed. So what you do when you hear your alarm is to just change your lying down sleep mode to sitting sleep mode while still on your bed. Do this and you will fully be awake after 5 minutes.

5. Reading is not enough but actually practicing it.
There is nothing Ortintin preaches more than practicing what you read. Make sure to put those steps above into practise if you really want to wake early. You achieve results not by mere reading but by practicing what you read.

Note:
It takes 21 days of continuous effort for the body to adapt to a new change or habit. So continuosly do this, and never waking up late becomes an easy task for you.

Lastly, you can let us know about any tips you use to wake up early.

To read more about waking early -

http://Ortintin.com

Re: 5 Quick Steps To Waking Up Early by Helenpeter: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
Thanks for dis Op.
Re: 5 Quick Steps To Waking Up Early by sarahomo(f): 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
God bless you for this sir.
Re: 5 Quick Steps To Waking Up Early by Zinaski(f): 8:04am On Feb 25, 2018
These're post i like waking up to see. Front page loading
Re: 5 Quick Steps To Waking Up Early by Minuisa(m): 9:54am On Feb 25, 2018
for me i set atleast 3 different alarms and make sure my phone is a little bit far from me.

1 Like

Re: 5 Quick Steps To Waking Up Early by Hamzadekun: 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
Short n straight to d point. Thumbs up
Re: 5 Quick Steps To Waking Up Early by Sihedajiv(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
The best is to sleep as early as possible, if u wish to wake early.
Re: 5 Quick Steps To Waking Up Early by Susansimi(f): 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
frontpage loading...
Re: 5 Quick Steps To Waking Up Early by Rilwanfazzy: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2018
I applied no. 4 and i must say it worked like charm. Bye to lateness to work. Thanks So much Op, thanks Nairaland.
Re: 5 Quick Steps To Waking Up Early by Solaodubi(f): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Hmm. I will use dis method 2moro.
Re: 5 Quick Steps To Waking Up Early by Ortintin: 8:18am On Mar 01, 2018
Solaodubi:
Hmm. I will use dis method 2moro.

Hope it worked?
Re: 5 Quick Steps To Waking Up Early by Ortintin: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
Rilwanfazzy:
I applied no. 4 and i must say it worked like charm. Bye to lateness to work. Thanks So much Op, thanks Nairaland.
Glad it worked.

(1) (Reply)

Help With Ulcer! / Are You Unable To Conceive? Read This Information!! / Want To Get Rid Of This Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.