Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,617 members, 7,975,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:07 AM

Benefits Of Egg And Milk Mask On Your Skin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Egg And Milk Mask On Your Skin (902 Views)

Can Malt And Milk Give You Blood? Nigerian Doctor Explains / Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. / Can Mixing Malt And Milk Give Blood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Egg And Milk Mask On Your Skin by mantosa(m): 11:40am On Feb 24, 2018
Hello lovelies!
On today’s skin care routine, I’ll be giving tips on a very affordable and effective DIY facial mask that is essential for keeping the face smooth, acne free and discoloration free.

This mask is suitable for both genders. I would recommend a patch test before applying on the skin to avoid any reaction.

WHAT TO USE

Egg white
Milk (whole milk)

DIRECTION

Separate the whites from the yolk and beat it well with a fork (it will end up looking like foam)

Add milk (fresh)

Apply it on your freshly cleansed skin and leave it to work for 15 minutes. When you feel your skin tightening up, gently remove the mask, with a cloth soaked in warm water.

Apply your moisturizer (mine is coconut oil when pores are closed) I usually close my pores by splashing cold water gently on my face.

BENEFITS OF THIS MASK

-For brightening and lightening of the skin.

-It has astringent properties (egg white) that help shrink pores by tightening the skin.

-To reduce color discoloration caused by acne

-For elimination of pimples

This mask is suitable for all skin types and tones.

Read more tips: http://tushmagazine.com.ng/skin-lightening-facial-mask-beauty-tips/

cc

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Eating Cockroaches Can Give You Times Three Protein Of Cow Milk. / Double Electric Breastpump Available For Sell / Justice Needed For MFM Member Hurt In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.