Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,608 members, 7,944,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

How To Post On Instagram From Your PC - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Post On Instagram From Your PC (868 Views)

4 Steps To Upload Photos To Instagram From Your PC / How To Upload Photos To Instagram From PC Or Laptop / Post To Instagram From PC - Laptop/desktop Computer 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Post On Instagram From Your PC by Sarkzy405: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
The level where Instagram is now, i don't think that it have a long way to go in other to meet-up with Facebook and other top social networks. The latest app in Instagram comes with so many cons and one of those cons that is giving so many people problem is how to upload photos on Instagram with PC.
Recently, if you log into latest web version of Instagram, you'll notice that you can view photos, see stories but still can't upload your photos on Instagram with your PC don't worry yourself because this very post is meant for you. So here i will show three ways to solve your recent problem and enjoy Instagram like others.

Click =http://www.techjbc.com/2018/02/how-to-upload-photos-to-instagram-from-pc.html[url]here [/url]for more details

(1) (Reply)

Dell Inspiron 7548 I7 4gb 500gb Price N180k Negotiable / I Get Rid Of Any Type Of Virus / Used 4g Mifi Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.