Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,630 members, 7,951,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Samsung Note, Anyone? - Phones (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Note, Anyone? (56147 Views)

Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 / How Can I Track My Samsung Note 4 / Samsung Note 4 Screen Available. Sold!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by walcolm(m): 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Have you tried opening the shared link? Worse case scenario, incompatibility message is received.....

Yeah, says not available.

Found out the deceloper restricts the distribution. Was only US before but I see UK and Germany stores also seem to have it
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
walcolm:

Yeah, says not available.

Found out the deceloper restricts the distribution. Was only US before but I see UK and Germany stores also seem to have it

Oya come UK or US........ Download and return...... Remember say Timaya talk say hin dey go dubai, to go charge phone........... tongue
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by ollah2: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I posted above...... grin

it's connected to another app if your store doesn't have good lock in it
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by biggmusty(m): 7:14am On Mar 13, 2019
Finally we Note 4 users fit come in but still have to keep quiet till our phone grow to Note 8 grin
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by ammyluv2002(f): 7:19am On Mar 13, 2019
biggmusty:
Finally we Note 4 users fit come in but still have to keep quiet till our phone grow to Note 8 grin

Lol... grin grin

I grew from Note 2 to Note 8 grin grin
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by biggmusty(m): 7:22am On Mar 13, 2019
ammyluv2002:

Lol... grin grin

That's some serious change o. You jumped plenty years.
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by ammyluv2002(f): 7:58am On Mar 13, 2019
biggmusty:

That's some serious change o. You jumped plenty years.

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by walcolm(m): 11:23am On Mar 13, 2019
Who uses secure folder?
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by walcolm(m): 11:25am On Mar 13, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Oya come UK or US........ Download and return...... Remember say Timaya talk say hin dey go dubai, to go charge phone........... tongue

Nah...I nor like wahala like that jooor...if the app designer wan do shakara, he should keep his app

If I remember the app when next I'm in those climes, I might give it a shot
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 11:27am On Mar 13, 2019
walcolm:
Who uses secure folder?

It's a must to use it nah..... All those clandestine folders...... You wan make i catch fire.......... grin
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2019
ammyluv2002:

Lol... grin grin

This is what we call an upgrade....... From a Volkswagen bettle to Porsche Panamera.................. wink
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 11:31am On Mar 13, 2019
biggmusty:

Note 4 was a brilliant device of its time........ But the Note 8/9, another country..........

Imagine the Note 10.......... cry
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by biggmusty(m): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Note 4 was a brilliant device of its time........ But the Note 8/9, another country..........

I know boss we go soon join una
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by ammyluv2002(f): 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
Lexusgs430:

This is what we call an upgrade....... From a Volkswagen bettle to Porsche Panamera.................. wink

You know every every na....You're truly amazing cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by ammyluv2002(f): 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Honestly, I'm planning seriously for it. That note 10 must not elude me this year or next with faith sha cheesy
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by ollah2: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
walcolm:

Nah...I nor like wahala like that jooor...if the app designer wan do shakara, he should keep his app

If I remember the app when next I'm in those climes, I might give it a shot

Have you downloaded it?
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by walcolm(m): 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
Nope
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2019
ammyluv2002:

You know every every na....You're truly amazing cheesy grin cheesy

Are you chopping meat pie or still on nougat paste..... tongue
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Are you chopping meat pie or still on nougat paste..... tongue

Lol...meat pie dey oven
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
ammyluv2002:

Lol...meat pie dey oven

Assuming say nah daura cow, e must done...... wink
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
ammyluv2002:

Honestly, I'm planning seriously for it. That note 10 must not elude me this year or next with faith sha cheesy

I love this your faith o..... I pitch my tent with patience.... grin
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by walcolm(m): 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
ammyluv2002:

Lol... grin grin

wow! that's some Serious jump.

But wait o... are you saying you used the note2 for 6 years? Choi, you harsh o... that phone probably ran on honeycomb! how did the phone survive?
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by biggmusty(m): 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
walcolm:

But wait o... are you saying you used the note2 for 6 years? Choi, you harsh o... that phone probably ran on honeycomb! how did the phone survive?

Jellybean
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Mizik(m): 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
ollah2:

Let me explain something to you, you might not find the good lock in your own galaxy app store just the way it's not in mine. I was on UK rom but flashed a German rom when the pie update refused to show up early. Unfortunately, the good lock is on UK galaxy store grin and not on the German store but this is what you should do.

Head over to sammobile or apkmirror to download the apks one by one and install them so you can flex the goodies of good lock. Its obvious you cant get it all in one package we evident from the screenshot you uploaded earlier. I hope this helps
can this work on a none Samsung phone?
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
walcolm:

Hahahaha! Exactly! I used it for 6 years.The phone wasn't that bad. 4.4 babes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by biggmusty(m): 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mizik:

I doubt if it will work
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 8:38am On Mar 14, 2019
That moment smartphones really and actually got more juice, than many laptops...........

Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Kaybaba5(m): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2019
I tried to install good luck but showing network error

Any help
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by walcolm(m): 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lexusgs430:
That moment smartphones really and actually got more juice, than many laptops...........

Why not 7nm...that's the chipset size apple is currently using and crushed everything else....was hoping Samsung will move to 7nm this yr
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
walcolm:

Why not 7nm...that's the chipset size apple is currently using and crushed everything else....was hoping Samsung will move to 7nm this yr

Little steps........ You sabi say apple loves to sue....... grin
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by walcolm(m): 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
Mizik:

The app is not a Samsung app so I won't be surprised if it works on android devices in the market it was released in
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by ollah2: 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
walcolm:

It's not crushing anything tbh. 7nm arrived on the 980 kirin chipset last year and its presently on the 855 chipset released by Snapdragon. Go and check the reviews of iPhone xs max, Huawei mate 20 pro and Samsung galaxy s10 +.

Samsung released the exynos 9820 on 8nm which still work wonders and I have a feeling they are going back to the method of new chipset for note series which will see Samsung release a 7nm for Note 10 and Galaxy Fold.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (33) (Reply)

How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger / Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you / Has Anyone Tried This Surprise Deal From MTN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.