Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,970 members, 7,909,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 09:21 AM

Need A Cheap Air Ticket From Lagos To Any Part Of The World? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need A Cheap Air Ticket From Lagos To Any Part Of The World? (481 Views)

Urgent Recruitment For Applicant From Lagos Ibadan And Ogun State / Needs A Company In Lagos To Do My Siwes/industrial Training / 20 Graduate Trainees Needed In Lagos To Fill Various Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Cheap Air Ticket From Lagos To Any Part Of The World? by Saylawchar(m): 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2010
Do you know you can get a cheap ticket from Lagos to any part of the world on any airline of your choice? If you dont know, then contact me so that we can talk business.

contact me on.
saylawcharles@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me I'm A Driver / Ref: Fleet Manager Vacancy / Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy! For Unemployed&business-minded Graduates:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.