Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Exclusive – Tosin Kehinde: I Can Add Value To Nigeria’s Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Exclusive – Tosin Kehinde: I Can Add Value To Nigeria’s Super Eagles (1205 Views)

Paul Kehinde Is Dead / Paul Olumide Kehinde Banned For 30 Months For Anti-Doping Rule Violation / Bukola Saraki And His Daughter, Tosin Saraki, On Her Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive – Tosin Kehinde: I Can Add Value To Nigeria’s Super Eagles by Pavarotti: 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
Exclusive – Tosin Kehinde: I Can Add Value To Nigeria’s Super Eagles

he Leigh Sports Village, southwest of Manchester, home to the United reserves and under 23 players, as always . . . a beehive of activity !

Here you will find the next big names who will don the glorious red and white of United on the big stage . . .here the heroes and stars of tomorrow are groomed!

And here also lies a nations hope . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/exclusive-tosin-kehinde-can-add-value-nigerias-super-eagles/
Re: Exclusive – Tosin Kehinde: I Can Add Value To Nigeria’s Super Eagles by oloriooko(m): 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
Dude chill wait for your turn
Re: Exclusive – Tosin Kehinde: I Can Add Value To Nigeria’s Super Eagles by robosky02(m): 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
its not at the world cup they add value

go and join under 23 and start from the scratch and add value till they qualify for Olympics

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive – Tosin Kehinde: I Can Add Value To Nigeria’s Super Eagles by CaptainStephen(m): 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
robosky02:
its not at the world cup they add value

go and join under 23 and start from the scratch and add value till they qualify for Olympics
spot on chief

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Duty Of A Captain In A Football Team / Nairabet Betcode With 95% Assurance! / Breaking: Team Nigeria Wins The 2018 Helsinki African Nations Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.