Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,942 members, 7,915,722 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:33 AM

Chelsea Will Knock Barcelona Out Like We Did In 2012 - Mikel - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Will Knock Barcelona Out Like We Did In 2012 - Mikel (580 Views)

Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds / Barcelona Out Of UEFA Champion League With Humiliation. / What A Night! Roma Pull Off Stunning Comeback To Knock Barcelona Out Of Ucl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Will Knock Barcelona Out Like We Did In 2012 - Mikel by QueenDeborah(f): 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
Former Chelsea midfielder Mikel Obi is confident the Blues can still qualify for the quarter-finals of the UEFA Champions League despite playing a 1-1 draw with Barcelona in the first-leg round of 16 clash at Stamford Bridge last Tuesday.

Willian scored Chelsea’s opener before Lionel Messi’s strike 15 minutes from time gave Barcelona an away goal advantage ahead of the second leg at Camp Nou.
Nigeria captain Mikel believes Chelsea can replicate their 2012 semi-final heroics where they came from two goals down to draw 2-2 at Nou Camp to reach their second UEFA Champions League final 3-2 on agreggate.
“I played for Chelsea for 11 years and that comeback I will remember for the rest of my life,” Mikel told Tianjin Today’s Evening News.
“Obviously I will continue to support Chelsea as always and hopefully they will go through into the next round.
“I believe they will knock out Barcelona on their own ground, just like we did in 2012.”
Chelsea who are fourth in the English Premier League table will face Manchester United at Old Trafford on Sunday.

Re: Chelsea Will Knock Barcelona Out Like We Did In 2012 - Mikel by y3mi(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
Sorry how your Bluetooth had to dissapoint you like that. I was really looking forward my womb of a team would meet the Catalans so we can avenge your 3-0 humiliation ejecting you out of the UCL.

(1) (Reply)

Laliga Leaders Put Up A “shameful Display” As Roma Head Through On Away Goals / Commonwealth 2018: Nigeria Wins Gold In 100m Hurdle / Argentina 32 Man Squad For Russia2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.