Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,305 members, 7,947,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

Anambra South Senatorial Zone, We Earnestly Ask For Peter Nupeng 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra South Senatorial Zone, We Earnestly Ask For Peter Nupeng 2019 (834 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Campaigns For Orlu Senatorial Zone (Photos) / Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos) / We Are Waiting For Peter Obi In Kastina - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra South Senatorial Zone, We Earnestly Ask For Peter Nupeng 2019 by grassrootsig: 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
We the entire people, the youths and the grassroots initiative group earnestly ask for comrade Peter Nwosu to go and represent Anambra South at the Senate come 2019, so that the youths can have a voice at the Senate.

1 Share

Re: Anambra South Senatorial Zone, We Earnestly Ask For Peter Nupeng 2019 by Zanas: 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Oga speak for yourself o. Nobody appointed you spokesman for all Anambra south youth
Re: Anambra South Senatorial Zone, We Earnestly Ask For Peter Nupeng 2019 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
Why include Ojukwu and Obiano? I see a man who can’t stand on his own. If I was one of the voters on that day and he was the only candidate, I’d go home with my voters card.

This sort of political campaign need to stop.
Re: Anambra South Senatorial Zone, We Earnestly Ask For Peter Nupeng 2019 by grassrootsig: 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
Of course he can stand on his own. Ojukwu is the supreme leader of APGA, Obiano is the leader / BOT chairman of APGA. Besides, during the electioneering campaign that brought Obinna as Governor in 2014, He collapsed his Labour Party structure into APGA and donated 20 Sienna buses to Obiano Campaign team. In 2015 general elections, he donated a Sienna bus each to Ernest Ndukwe, APGA senatorial candidate for Anambra South, Emeka Ojukwu Jnr APGA candidate for Nnewi North, Nnewi South and Ekwusigo Federal constituency and Amala Anazodo, APGA candidate for Nnewi North constituency House of Assembly. Those mentioned above are still alive, you can verify with any of them if you so which. He is indeed a party man and a faithful APGA stakeholder.
Re: Anambra South Senatorial Zone, We Earnestly Ask For Peter Nupeng 2019 by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 25, 2018
grassrootsig:
Of course he can stand on his own. Ojukwu is the supreme leader of APGA, Obiano is the leader / BOT chairman of APGA. Besides, during the electioneering campaign that brought Obinna as Governor in 2014, He collapsed his Labour Party structure into APGA and donated 20 Sienna buses to Obiano Campaign team. In 2015 general elections, he donated a Sienna bus each to Ernest Ndukwe, APGA senatorial candidate for Anambra South, Emeka Ojukwu Jnr APGA candidate for Nnewi North, Nnewi South and Ekwusigo Federal constituency and Amala Anazodo, APGA candidate for Nnewi North constituency House of Assembly. Those mentioned above are still alive, you can verify with any of them if you so which. He is indeed a party man and a faithful APGA stakeholder.

Is he aspiring to represent APGA or Anambra South senatorial zone? I have nothing against him but flooding the streets with photos of Ojukwu and Obiano instead telling us about himself doesn’t cut it for me. I don’t know him, this is the first time I’m seeing his face.

I thought you would highlight why people should vote for him instead of telling the world the number of buses he donated to APGA and Obiano. Of what significance is that to the average Anambra man or people in the constituency he wants to represent?

The problems in Anambra South is beyond a thousand buses. Tell us how he would solve problems and speak for the people not what he has done for his political party.

His poster should tell his story and project him not have faces of Obiano and Ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: Anambra South Senatorial Zone, We Earnestly Ask For Peter Nupeng 2019 by adadike281(f): 2:06am On Feb 25, 2018
Only if he will truly represent the interest of his people and not stay dumb like one man called Andy 'Ikegwuru' Uba.
Re: Anambra South Senatorial Zone, We Earnestly Ask For Peter Nupeng 2019 by nwabobo: 2:27am On Feb 25, 2018
grassrootsig:
We the entire people, the youths and the grassroots initiative group earnestly ask for comrade Peter Nwosu to go and represent Anambra South at the Senate come 2019, so that the youths can have a voice at the Senate.

I'm an Anambra south youth and I do not endorse your message.
Re: Anambra South Senatorial Zone, We Earnestly Ask For Peter Nupeng 2019 by Obdk: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
he can only win if he gain APGA ticket. but i dont see him wining APGA senate. he does not have d money and political clout for now to win the senate.

i kno him o.
Re: Anambra South Senatorial Zone, We Earnestly Ask For Peter Nupeng 2019 by grassrootsig: 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
Comrade Peter Nwosu donated a security vehicle to the Vigilante group of Uruagu Nnewi community. Present at the event were Chief Dr Victor Ike Oye, the National Chairman of APGA and Her Excellency, Chief Mrs Bianca Ojukwu the wife of APGA Supreme Leader and Nigerian former ambassador to Spain. Peter Nupeng, if others were like you, this world would have been a better place for us all. Don't relent, keep the ball rolling.

Re: Anambra South Senatorial Zone, We Earnestly Ask For Peter Nupeng 2019 by grassrootsig: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
the vehicle

Re: Anambra South Senatorial Zone, We Earnestly Ask For Peter Nupeng 2019 by grassrootsig: 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
Her Excellency, Chief Mrs Bianca Ojukwu, the wife of APGA Supreme Leader and Nigerian former ambassador to Spain was also there.

Re: Anambra South Senatorial Zone, We Earnestly Ask For Peter Nupeng 2019 by grassrootsig: 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
Peter Nupeng keep the ball rolling.

Re: Anambra South Senatorial Zone, We Earnestly Ask For Peter Nupeng 2019 by grassrootsig: 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
Peter Nupeng keep the ball rolling. Peter Nupen 2019 loading.........

Re: Anambra South Senatorial Zone, We Earnestly Ask For Peter Nupeng 2019 by grassrootsig: 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
Comrade Peter Nwosu doing what he knows how to do best. He made sure that all the widows and the down trodden is his community enjoyed and celebrated Christmas every year by donating bags of Rice, cartons of goodies and live cow to them. Peter Nupeng, you are indeed a man with Heart of gold.

Re: Anambra South Senatorial Zone, We Earnestly Ask For Peter Nupeng 2019 by grassrootsig: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
Bags of rice

Re: Anambra South Senatorial Zone, We Earnestly Ask For Peter Nupeng 2019 by grassrootsig: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
live cow

Re: Anambra South Senatorial Zone, We Earnestly Ask For Peter Nupeng 2019 by grassrootsig: 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
cartons of goodies

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Visits Morocco / Do You Think Igbos And Yorubas Are Wise? / 11 Criteria To Watch For Before Voting In Any Nigerian Politician 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.