Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,177 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:03 PM

Aluminum Or Stainless Handrail? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Aluminum Or Stainless Handrail? (839 Views)

Best Quality Affordable Home Railings Installation (stainless Handrail) / 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 / Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheets For Your Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aluminum Or Stainless Handrail? by Checked86: 1:14am On Feb 25, 2018
please i need your advice. my house is due for installation of handrail and i am confused about the right one. i was of the opinion that stainless rails are best but its price pales in comparison with that of Aluminum handrail. The person i met told me that stainless handrail is 25k and aluminum is 35k. i live in abuja. i really need advice. i want to know if the prices ( installation inclusive) are okay. because of the prices, i am beginning to look down on stainless handrail. we all know that in nigeria, the higher the price, the higher the perceived quality
Re: Aluminum Or Stainless Handrail? by chadrain(m): 1:20am On Feb 25, 2018
Handrails is better... you can also contact Kingsley incase u are in need (09082076162)
Re: Aluminum Or Stainless Handrail? by sholatech(m): 1:21am On Feb 25, 2018
Checked86:
please i need your advice. my house is due for installation of handrail and i am confused about the right one. i was of the opinion that stainless rails are best but its price pales in comparison with that of Aluminum handrail. The person i met told me that stainless handrail is 25k and aluminum is 35k. i live in abuja. i really need advice. i want to know if the prices ( installation inclusive) are okay. because of the prices, i am beginning to look down on stainless handrail. we all know that in nigeria, the higher the price, the higher the perceived quality

Im surprised. I though Stainless Steel(especially from Turkey or Italy) and Brass are more reliable thus expensive.

Do you have pics of the Alluminium rails?
Re: Aluminum Or Stainless Handrail? by Checked86: 1:24am On Feb 25, 2018
sholatech:

Im surprised. I though Stainless Steel(especially from Turkey or Italy) and Brass are more reliable thus expensive.

Do you have pics of the Alluminium rails?
thanks for your comment. i saw them on his phone(picture).
Re: Aluminum Or Stainless Handrail? by Checked86: 1:25am On Feb 25, 2018
chadrain:
Handrails is better...
you can also contact Kingsley incase u are in need (09082076162)
which of the handrail (steels)?

(1) (Reply)

QUICK SALES: 120 Plots Of Land At Elerangbe Ibeju @ 700k Per Plot / A Roomself And Room & Parlour Self-contained 4 Rent In Eleganza Chevron / Today Room self cont at Palmgrove 150k a year deal - 250k total package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.