Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,194 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa (22140 Views)

Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) / Man Confronts Police Officer Who 'Planted' Marijuana In His Car / Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Shroud: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
Jayceon, the lost sheep, common, hit me grin. This time try harder than your father has ever fúcked your whoring mother. grin grin grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
Shroud:

Lolz, what a pathetic comeback!!! The AIDSy Zulu couldn't keep his penmanship up any longer than his father could keep his bantam penís.

People who birthed you should be found guilty of bestiality and their and stripped off thier reproductive rights.

I see you keep yapping about comdoms.. Omo, don't you think of anything new. Let me help you:

You're the sperm your mother should have guided into her rectum or allow your father deposit on her wrinkled laps to spare the ANC another wasted welfare check.

Just 20 years ago south Africa was the rainbow nation, the proof that the black man isn't so far away form the world.

But these Zulus needed just two decades to turn south Africa into another Burundi..all in 20 years from number 1 economy in Africa to number 3. And the slide to a 3rd shithole isn't stopping any sooner.

You are built for slavery, boy, every one carrying any semblance or replica of your DNA isn't equipped to conquer. If you doubt me, ask yourself why your pathetic aimless father died a slave without ever voting once in his life.

Why 45 million zulus are still slaves in there mother land till 2018.

I spit on you..if your father's corpse isn't lying under the mansion of the white man's empire, I would unearth him and give his corpse a postmortem flogging for being a Zulu lackey

The fool should know he lost the right to an erection when he was nothing but a disposable slave in his father's land.

Now type me some more let me relive Soweto 76 for you.

Inebriated idiot.

He is forcing a laughter grin can you refute any of the things I said? I think not .I AM YOUR TRUE NIGHTMARE and will continue to be that

lol SA will always be the best country in Africa,ever wordered why every African's dream is to be granted a South African visa? well that's because have better living standard than the entire Africa combined

you call me a slave? grin how market for arab men na? how does it feel like to be auctioned into slaving 2018?

BTW has the "most experienced army" found the recently kidnapped schoolgirls?

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Shroud: 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
Jayceon:
He is forcing a laughter grin can you refute any of the things I said? I think not .I AM YOUR TRUE NIGHTMARE and will continue to be that

lol SA will always be the best country in Africa,ever wordered why every African's dream is to be granted a South African visa? well that's because have better living standard than the entire Africa combined

you call me a slave? grin how market for arab men na? how does it feel like to be auctioned into slaving 2018?

BTW has the "most experienced army" found the recently kidnapped schoolgirls?

Hahahaha, Jayceon murdered on a cold Monday afternoon and he's resorting to memes!

Those memes must be reminiscent of your mother's facial expressions when she was forced to take long dicks for economic survival even before her labour stitches could heal.

Blame it on your runaway dad. Zulus don't take responsibility

From blaming Boers, whites and Africans for thier failures but never blaming themselves.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Shroud: 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
Alright two Zulus on the viewers column.. I would love nothing but to sodomize both of you slip of humanity.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Shroud: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
Jayceon's brain is as slow as Magot trying to crawl out of a discarded can of rotten milk.

The inbred bîtxh is still working up some punchlines.

Animal
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
Shroud:
Hahahaha, Jayceon murdered on a cold Monday afternoon and he's resorting to memes!

Those memes must be reminiscent of your mother's facial expressions when she was forced to take long dicks for economic survival even before her labour stitches could heal.

Blame it on your runaway dad. Zulus don't take responsibility

From blaming Boers, whites and Africans for thier failures but never blaming themselves.

I'm done with you my SA economic punching bag. you can now take the KOs and Ls I've handed you for dinner

but in the meantime I will leave you to ramble by yourself wink
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Shroud: 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
In the land of make-believe Zulus wail
Disillusionment cruelly raised the veil
Dried bones of defeat hung in barrow
Oh Soweto '76 separated heroes hollow

Show us how it ended, it's alright
When the Boers bloodied your night
Let's relive the horrors of yestereve
Bantu & Xhosa vanished on Dutch sleave

Would Jesus scale where mandiba failed?
Jayceon's blood digitally spilled on NL scale
The last son of Zulu Shaka the shattered
Limping in cyberspace in a dying flutter

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by Shroud: 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Jayceon:
I'm done with you my SA economic punching bag. you can now take the KOs and Ls I've handed you for dinner

but in the meantime I will leave you to ramble by yourself wink
Hahahahaha. He takes a bow so soon. I know you couldn't spring punches harder than your father could ever make your mother cum.

Bloody economic slave. 45 million black south Africans with one billionaire. ( Patrice Mutsepe)

But 4.5 million white south Africans have over 6 billionaires.

You should be burnt alive and your family name blacklisted from history. You're a disgrace and a bastard for vying with someone like me who is directly responsible for your legitimacy.

Your debt to the rest of Africa and especially Nigeria is incalculable.

Your children and their children will owe us a favour to forever mark you as our freed slaves.

Son of a deadbeat butler!
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by riksss: 4:40am On Mar 06, 2018
I don't consider marijuana a drug. I think it's better to smoke marijuana than to smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol. If you look at link http://www.ncsm.nl/english/marijuana-health-effects how marijuana affects human health, you can see that the joint isn't as harmful to health as alcohol. But as a teenager it's bad. My girlfriend lives in the states and there already legalized marijuana for medicinal purposes. I think that marijuana is a good remedy for depression. This doesn't cause dependence as an antidepressant. Also marijuana helps cope with insomnia and helps to relax.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa by marcolopolo12: 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
riksss:
I don't consider marijuana a drug. I think it's better to smoke marijuana than to smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol. If you look at link http://www.ncsm.nl/english/marijuana-health-effects how marijuana affects human health, you can see that the joint isn't as harmful to health as alcohol. But as a teenager it's bad. My girlfriend lives in the states and there already legalized marijuana for medicinal purposes. I think that marijuana is a good remedy for depression. This doesn't cause dependence as an antidepressant. Also marijuana helps cope with insomnia and helps to relax.

Totally agree with your comment, actually I can't understand why alcohol should be legal and marijuana not, when marijuana is much healthier than alcohol. Actually if you look at link https://www.hailmaryjane.com/these-5-companies-are-making-pharmaceuticals-from-cannabis/ you can see how there are companies making pharmaceuticals from cannabis. I think marijuana helps and works really well for many problems where other things don't.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsman Resists Arrest, Kills Policeman In Kebbi / Anambra Man Arrested For Beating Wife, Burying Newborn Baby / Police Arrest Car Thieves, Recover Stolen Vehicles (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.