Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:32 AM

What Single Ladies Should Do On Sundays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Single Ladies Should Do On Sundays (497 Views)

You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. / 'Why Ladies Should Stop Driving Men Away' - Nigerian Woman Says / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Single Ladies Should Do On Sundays by Redomi(m): 6:27am On Feb 25, 2018
Immediately after SERVICE you will just pack your Bible and be rushing h, you will not give a brother a chance to talk to you, after you will be praying to marry in December, shebi it's Angel Gabriel that will come and woo you in the spirit?
I wonder what you kept in that your house.
A brother will be eyeing you in the church, hoping for an opportunity to come over and introduce himself, but before they say concluding prayers fuuuuuuuuumm you have disappeared with your high heels, stop behaving like that aunty, it's not good oo.
That is one of the evidence of delay .
At least stay a while after SERVICE, say your thanksgiving prayer silently and sit down small, wave and smile at the folks you know and exchange hellos, abi how does it use to do you?
You think all those fine suits and sleek tuxedo
they use to wear in the Lord HOUSE don't have purpose?
You cannot even wait small and notice their new shoes mtcheeeww, every time they try to get close you'll be forming serious sister and be scaring somebody as if it's only you the preaching use to touch.
If you like run home this Sunday, don't wait let somebody see chance and talk to you...

hiiiiiiiiian!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Single Ladies Should Do On Sundays by opomulero101(m): 6:45am On Feb 25, 2018
Guy i concur wit you,Those girl case don tire me too naso i see one for church. Walked upto her to exchange greetings she come dey form sister Maria.
Re: What Single Ladies Should Do On Sundays by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 25, 2018
Ahahahahhahahahaha

No true oh
Re: What Single Ladies Should Do On Sundays by Kobicove(m): 7:29am On Feb 25, 2018
Well said grin
Re: What Single Ladies Should Do On Sundays by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:50am On Feb 25, 2018
Brother brother, easy there, has Sis Amaka been giving you a hard time? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

#rantcorner: What Advice Will You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? / Mans not hot / Guys Please Help SeunWedsLinda!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.