Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,594 members, 7,911,553 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:14 PM

Floyd Mayweather Just Got Himself A New Private Jet As His Birthday Gift -photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Floyd Mayweather Just Got Himself A New Private Jet As His Birthday Gift -photos (702 Views)

Photos Of Davido's Private Jet As It Lands In Nigeria / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floyd Mayweather Just Got Himself A New Private Jet As His Birthday Gift -photos by GistmoreNG: 8:44am On Feb 25, 2018
GistMore.com

Boxing champion, Floyd Mayweather just got himself a new private jet as his birthday gift. Floyd turned 41 yesterday February 24th. Showing off the jet on his IG page this morning, Floyd wrote''I got a new jet for my birthday #AirMayweather #TMT

BY GISTMORE https://www.gistmore.com/floyd-mayweather-just-got-new-private-jet-birthday-gift-photos

Re: Floyd Mayweather Just Got Himself A New Private Jet As His Birthday Gift -photos by GistmoreNG: 8:44am On Feb 25, 2018
Re: Floyd Mayweather Just Got Himself A New Private Jet As His Birthday Gift -photos by kunlesufyan(m): 8:45am On Feb 25, 2018
Money good
Re: Floyd Mayweather Just Got Himself A New Private Jet As His Birthday Gift -photos by pressplay411(m): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2018
Black man's curse is to Keep acquiring liabilities and blowing his trumpet while the white man invests in assets playing real life monopoly with properties.. I see another MC Hammer protégé.

4 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Just Got Himself A New Private Jet As His Birthday Gift -photos by Lajet: 8:55am On Feb 25, 2018
Enjoy Your Money
Re: Floyd Mayweather Just Got Himself A New Private Jet As His Birthday Gift -photos by princechurchill(m): 9:17am On Feb 25, 2018
pressplay411:
Black man's curse is to Keep acquiring liabilities and blowing his trumpet while the white man invests in assets playing real life monopoly with properties.. I see another MC Hammer protégé.

I saw ur advice on him concerning his training methods and his boxing skills
Re: Floyd Mayweather Just Got Himself A New Private Jet As His Birthday Gift -photos by pressplay411(m): 9:21am On Feb 25, 2018
princechurchill:

I saw ur advice on him concerning his training methods and his boxing skills

Last I heard, he retired right?
Have you heard of any investment he made since then?
Eboue was balling hard too in his prime remember?
When will blacks learn? Only few get it.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Just Got Himself A New Private Jet As His Birthday Gift -photos by princechurchill(m): 9:22am On Feb 25, 2018
pressplay411:

You were not there in his days of pain,abeg close ur mouth in his time of happiness
Re: Floyd Mayweather Just Got Himself A New Private Jet As His Birthday Gift -photos by michlins(m): 9:24am On Feb 25, 2018
When your account clears, telli person dem ni dey telli person
Re: Floyd Mayweather Just Got Himself A New Private Jet As His Birthday Gift -photos by pressplay411(m): 9:28am On Feb 25, 2018
princechurchill:

You were not there in his days of pain,abeg close ur mouth in his time of happiness

How old are you? Cos Insulting a stranger seems like a juvenile thing to do. I wish you wisdom. Everyone deserves it, even you.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Just Got Himself A New Private Jet As His Birthday Gift -photos by princechurchill(m): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2018
pressplay411:

How old are you? Cos Insulting a stranger seems like a juvenile thing to do. I wish you wisdom. Everyone deserves it, even you.

My opinion is insulting well that says it all,oga investor abeg happy Sunday
Re: Floyd Mayweather Just Got Himself A New Private Jet As His Birthday Gift -photos by Kobicove(m): 10:26am On Feb 25, 2018
undecided
Re: Floyd Mayweather Just Got Himself A New Private Jet As His Birthday Gift -photos by LieutenantBOBO: 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
pressplay411:

A man can ONLY allow people to see WHAT he wants them to see.

It's not all his investments that he would talk about on social media.

That was how they said that Chamillionaire was broke. But when he showed half of his investments, people were shocked.

They didn't know that he had invested in multiple IT companies in Silicon Valley (US)

So don't think that because you've not heard about any of his investments, which means he doesn't invest.

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Looks Sexy In Latest Semi-nude Photo Shoot / Calabar Girl Dreams About Bbnaija's Teddy A / Regina Daniels Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.