Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,669 members, 7,951,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Samsung Galaxy S6 With A Dead Panel? Solution. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Samsung Galaxy S6 With A Dead Panel? Solution. (467 Views)

Google Pixel 2xl Batteries, Screen, Dead Panel For Sale / LG G5 With Dead Panel Forsale...10k / Samsung Galaxy S6..Brand New..N55k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S6 With A Dead Panel? Solution. by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2018

Hello, do you have a personally samsung galaxy s6 with a dead panel or are engineers asking you for an exorbitant price to change the motherboard?

i am willing to take the screen off your hands and i will pay you.
this way you can sell it off and make some cool cash instead of leaving it to gather dust.
its the profitable way to go.
Thank you.

If you are interested, quote me and add your number i will call you.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 With A Dead Panel? Solution. by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 26, 2018

Still open. angry

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 With A Dead Panel? Solution. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
sell your s6 with bad panel to me at good price
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 With A Dead Panel? Solution. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
Do you know anybody with a samsung s6 with a dead panel?
I am willing to buy the screen.
My phone number on profile.

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Iphone 6plus For Sale / Six $50 Itunes Gift Card For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.