Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,604 members, 7,975,352 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:04 PM

Explanation Of Minimax Algorithm Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Explanation Of Minimax Algorithm Needed (1192 Views)

Forex Market Algorithm IPDA part 2 / Please I Need Explanation Of This Express.js Code / Thread For Nairaland Algorithm Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explanation Of Minimax Algorithm Needed by kingvicky(m): 11:31am On Feb 25, 2018
Please I need someone to groove me on minimax algorithm..
The algorithm is quite complex when implemented with code but quite easy when explained with binary trees...
Re: Explanation Of Minimax Algorithm Needed by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
First I want to thank God for giving this opportunity to explain this to someone else other than myself.
With that out of the way,I wanna know.What exactly do you need:
a.A well explained algorithm.
b.A well explained pseudocode.
c.A well explained programming language code.In which case I can only help if its python.
I need an answer before I can proceed
Re: Explanation Of Minimax Algorithm Needed by kingvicky(m): 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
ndiuel:
First I want to thank God for giving this opportunity to explain this to someone else other than myself.
With that out of the way,I wanna know.What exactly do you need:
a.A well explained algorithm.
b.A well explained pseudocode.
c.A well explained programming language code.In which case I can only help if its python.
I need an answer before I can proceed

A and B would do.. Thanks
Re: Explanation Of Minimax Algorithm Needed by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 25, 2018
Try dis my repo https://github.com/ndiuel/myrepo/blob/master/nega.py
sorry for the very late reply.
just learnt how to use git and github
Re: Explanation Of Minimax Algorithm Needed by bolaji73(m): 6:47am On Apr 25, 2018
kingvicky SQ0jVXlqMTkL
kingvicky:
Please I need someone to groove me on minimax algorithm..
The algorithm is quite complex when implemented with code but quite easy when explained with binary trees...

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Latest Programming Language And Make Money / Platforms/software For Creating Affordable Mobile App / How To Create A Simple Responsive Navigation Bar Using Html, Css And Jquery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.