Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,466 members, 7,891,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:54 PM

How Can I Earn Money Genuinely From Sharing Advert Posts? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Earn Money Genuinely From Sharing Advert Posts? (416 Views)

The Economy Is Genuinely Harsh Right Now. Open This / I'm Dying And Roasting... I Need Help Genuinely / Hi There, It Has Come To Our Attention That Some People Are Sharing FAKE News. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Earn Money Genuinely From Sharing Advert Posts? by rersltd(m): 11:52am On Feb 25, 2018
Sharing post to earn money is the most next to the easiest way of making money from internet even when you don’t know much about internet neither do you own a particular website of your own.

Of recent, most companies has rose to this advantage of post sharing by tasking interested publishers to share a particular number of posts from their website to publishers social media.

The fact that most of them failed publishers when it comes to payment cannot be leaved unmentioned especially in West African Countries; Nigeria as a case study being the center of fraudsters. They will engage publisher and even rip them off some amount of money and yet would not pay them after job well done.

This attitude has crippled the great vision of making people to harvest their hard labored cultivated social media farm. I hope you know what that means. They were supposed to use their social media accounts to make money for themselves having struggled in the past to gather followers and friends to their accounts.

Nevertheless, in any situation in life, there will always be way out and this is what this article is particular about.

The way out

The solution I’m about to discuss is the most easiest way forward from fraudulent hearts and hands who likes to reap where they did not cultivate. This way out is Freelance Publishing. Freelance publishing is just like every other freelance jobs but this, you have control on what you post, who you are posting for, your money paid down before you even commence work.

HOW TO GO ABOUT IT.

-Search for freelance job sites e.g [/https://tooloaded.com.ng/freelance-job-sign/]TOOLOADED NG
[/https://tooloaded.com.ng/freelance-job-sign/]
-Register

-Name your price per post

-Get gigs

-Get ready for work and do it diligently

If you are a busy person and know how to mobilize people to do work for you, you could engage them and register them on the platform for your own commission.

WHY YOU SHOULD PARTICIPATE IN FREELANCE PUBLISHING

- If you really want extra income for yourself, this is the right choice and the right time to do that is now. I said this is the right time because; politicians are now taking advantage of social media adverts than the usual way of adverts. Reason been that most of those that will vote are the educated ones and 70% of them are on social media. Also it is more economical. Finally it is easy to spread than the usual way.

- You need to harvest your hard labored cultivated social media farm else the produce will rotten away.

HOPE THIS PIECE WAS HELPFUL?

THANKS FOR TAKING TIME TO READ.

OLAGOLD.
Re: How Can I Earn Money Genuinely From Sharing Advert Posts? by digitalbabalawo(m): 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
You lost me.
Re: How Can I Earn Money Genuinely From Sharing Advert Posts? by rersltd(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2018
The No 1 Nigerian Blog that rewards for visitation,reading and sharing posts. Get rewarded in cash,Data,Credit,Freelance gigs,Materials and so on. Sign up now....
https://tooloaded.com.ng/read-posts-earn-money/sign-up-reader-publisher/?rmcb=1530181351

(1) (Reply)

Open Positions At Ota/agbara Area For Client Account Officer, Secretary / Helpful Interview Tips / Please Help A Young Lad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.