Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,651 members, 7,975,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:35 AM

Kidnapped Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Minutes After Been Rescued In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Minutes After Been Rescued In Lagos (16094 Views)

Robbers Attack Cubana Chief Priest, Minutes After Arriving Nigeria / Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna / 300L FUTO Student Goes Missing 15 Minutes After Calling His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Minutes After Been Rescued In Lagos by austin2all: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WE ALSO THANK GOD FOR ALLOWING THESE PEOPLE DIE IN POVERTY.

WE THANK HIM FOR INFLICTING INNOCENT CHILDREN WITH DISEASES, AND ALLOWING THEM TO DIE OF MALNUTRITION.

THANK YOU LORD.

untill i die, i will not believe such a wicked and dark souled god exists.
nonsense god.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Minutes After Been Rescued In Lagos by stainless239(f): 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
Narldon:

Precipitate Labour

How??
Re: Kidnapped Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Minutes After Been Rescued In Lagos by bigiyaro(m): 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WE THANK HIM FOR INFLICTING INNOCENT CHILDREN WITH DISEASES, AND ALLOWING THEM TO DIE OF MALNUTRITION.

THANK YOU LORD.
these guys r cos of dia mental capacity, dey av brain let dem use it n hustle. e no consine god.
Re: Kidnapped Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Minutes After Been Rescued In Lagos by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THANK YOU LORD.
Your ignorance is phenomenal. A drunk driver that hits people and they die is God's fault, even the way people loot our treasury is God's fault.
How's it God's fault that some are poor and others are rich(Irony is that the wealthy have fewer kids even though they can feed an Entourage). Many reasons why people are sick include poor hygiene (I am a physician).
As a scientist (or a learned fellow)you deal with situation as it is and not prove your naivity by disproving someone else's opinion without a solid an objective point please.
The real Atheists have better line of reasoning. Research well before spewing thrash
Re: Kidnapped Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Minutes After Been Rescued In Lagos by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
austin2all:

untill i die, i will not believe such a wicked and dark souled god exists.
nonsense god.
Why is it you people find it easier blaming God than Satan.The devil likes to remain hidden. For example How do you blame a father for his daughter's kidnap when she went beyond his protection!. Why not blame the kidnappers

You're being unfair now because you should have blamed her husband for being careless! Hence her kidnap. We live in the midst of evil. It will surely Rob on us whether righteous or wicked.
The goodness of God is in her being found.
Re: Kidnapped Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Minutes After Been Rescued In Lagos by akigbemaru: 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THANK YOU LORD.
Re: Kidnapped Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Minutes After Been Rescued In Lagos by factwriter(m): 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THANK YOU LORD.

Well, Some things are best left "unexplained"
Re: Kidnapped Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Minutes After Been Rescued In Lagos by factwriter(m): 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
funlo2017:

Your ignorance is phenomenal. A drunk driver that hits people and they die is God's fault, even the way people loot our treasury is God's fault.
How's it God's fault that some are poor and others are rich(Irony is that the wealthy have fewer kids even though they can feed an Entourage). Many reasons why people are sick include poor hygiene (I am a physician).
As a scientist (or a learned fellow)you deal with situation as it is and not prove your naivity by disproving someone else's opinion without a solid an objective point please.
The real Atheists have better line of reasoning. Research well before spewing thrash

The fellow you are addressing might have spoken (reasoned ) the direction you were inclining if in the first place CREDITS FOR THE RESCUE WAS LOGICALLY ALLUDED TO THE FRSC that did the rescue and not the "THANK YOU JESUS" OVATION.

Stop playing double standard. Give credit to whom credit is due, or at least give the blame to who ever deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Minutes After Been Rescued In Lagos by CAPSLOCKED: 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
factwriter:

Well, Some things are best left "unexplained"

THE ONLY THINGS THAT SHOULD BE LEFT UNEXPLAINED ARE THE THINGS WE'RE YET TO DISCOVER.

WHY GOD BLESSES YOU WITH EXCESS FOOD TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU WASTE IT, BUT ALLOWS THESE KIDS GO HUNGRY FROM THE DAY THEY'RE BORN TILL WHEN THEY DIE, IS SIMPLY EXPLAINABLE.

IT DOESN'T HAPPEN LIKE THAT BECAUSE YOU'RE SPECIAL, OR CHOSEN.

IT HAPPENS LIKE THAT BECAUSE THERE ARE NO GODS OR DEVILS. YOU'RE ONLY FORTUNATE TO BE BORN IN A BETTER FAMILY, AND GOT TO GROW UP IN A BETTER SURROUNDING THAN THOSE KIDS.

IMAGINE BEING BORN AS THOSE KIDS SIBLING; ZERO EDUCATION, ZERO CIVILIZATION, BAREFOOTED, NO CLOTHES, SOMEWHERE CLOSE TO THE WILDERNESS, IN THE MIDST OF BAD WEATHER AND WILD ANIMALS. IMAGINE THAT.
Re: Kidnapped Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Minutes After Been Rescued In Lagos by austin2all: 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
funlo2017:

Why is it you people find it easier blaming God than Satan.The devil likes to remain hidden. For example How do you blame a father for his daughter's kidnap when she went beyond his protection!. Why not blame the kidnappers

You're being unfair now because you should have blamed her husband for being careless! Hence her kidnap. We live in the midst of evil. It will surely Rob on us whether righteous or wicked.
The goodness of God is in her being found.

why will your all knowing and almighty god let evil befall us, he is simply a big fool.
Re: Kidnapped Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Minutes After Been Rescued In Lagos by CAPSLOCKED: 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
funlo2017:

How's it God's fault that some are poor and others are rich
(Irony is that the wealthy have fewer kids even though they can feed an Entourage). Many reasons why people are sick include poor hygiene (I am a physician).

YOU ATTACKING ME WASN'T CALLED FOR, AT ALL.
EVERYTHING YOU TYPED WAS ALL ABOUT INSULTS, FOR NO REASON. IF THERE'S A LESSON OR KNOWLEDGE FOR ME IN YOUR COMMENT, I CAN'T FIND IT.

BUT USING YOUR LOGIC ABOVE, IN RED..

IF IT'S NOT GOD'S FAULT THAT THERE ARE SO MANY RELIGIONS. MORMONS, JEWS, ISLAM, NORSE, TAOLISM, HINDUISM, AND ETC..

WHY IS IT THAT EVERY ONE FROM THESE "FALSE" RELIGIONS GOES TO GODS HELL FOR NOT BELIEVING IN GOD.

I MEAN, IF HE'S INTERESTED IN THEIR SOULS, HE'LL MAKE HIMSELF KNOWN TO EVERYONE, INSTEAD OF JUST CHRISTIAN PASTORS. RIGHT?

I SUPPORT THAT WE SHOULDN'T BLAME GOD FOR ALL THESE BAD STUFF.
SO WHY SHOULD WE THANK AND PRAISE HIM FOR ANY GOOD STUFF?

HOW CAN WE NOT BLAME GOD FOR.. CREATING CHILDREN WITH EPILEPSY AND BONE CANCER?
WHO IS TO BE BLAMED FOR THE KIDS IN EAST AFRICA WHO DIE BEFORE AGE 3.

YOU KNOW WHAT KILLS THEM? AN INSECT.
AN INSECT CREATED BY YOUR GOD, WHOSE LIFE CYCLE IS COMPLETED IN THE HUMAN CHILD'S EYE; EATING AND BURROWING THROUGH, WHILE REPRODUCING IN THE CHILD'S EYES.

Re: Kidnapped Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Minutes After Been Rescued In Lagos by SoulB6: 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
Whether you praise God or not still all praise belongs to God, lord of the world
Re: Kidnapped Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Minutes After Been Rescued In Lagos by factwriter(m): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE ONLY THINGS THAT SHOULD BE LEFT UNEXPLAINED ARE THE THINGS WE'RE YET TO DISCOVER.

WHY GOD BLESSES YOU WITH EXCESS FOOD TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU WASTE IT, BUT ALLOWS THESE KIDS GO HUNGRY FROM THE DAY THEY'RE BORN TILL WHEN THEY DIE, IS SIMPLY EXPLAINABLE.

IT DOESN'T HAPPEN LIKE THAT BECAUSE YOU'RE SPECIAL, OR CHOSEN.

IT HAPPENS LIKE THAT BECAUSE THERE ARE NO GODS OR DEVILS. YOU'RE ONLY FORTUNATE TO BE BORN IN A BETTER FAMILY, AND GOT TO GROW UP IN A BETTER SURROUNDING THAN THOSE KIDS.

IMAGINE BEING BORN AS THOSE KIDS SIBLING; ZERO EDUCATION, ZERO CIVILIZATION, BAREFOOTED, NO CLOTHES, SOMEWHERE CLOSE TO THE WILDERNESS, IN THE MIDST OF BAD WEATHER AND WILD ANIMALS. IMAGINE THAT.

These things are far more complex and complicated than your simple born-a-prince/born-a--pauper juxtaposition of things reflects.

This life we live in is not always a "two side of a coin" thing.

The rationality between the existence of GOOD and the persistence of EVIL is beyond what you can address with few sentences on a social forum.

The debate is as old as life itself.

So like I said earlier, "some things are best left unexplained"
Re: Kidnapped Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Minutes After Been Rescued In Lagos by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=65370098]

YOU ATTACKING ME WASN'T CALLED FOR, AT ALL.
EVERYTHING YOU TYPED WAS ALL ABOUT INSULTS, FOR NO REASON. IF THERE'S A LESSON OR KNOWLEDGE FOR ME IN YOUR COMMENT, I CAN'T FIND IT.

BUT USING YOUR LOGIC ABOVE, IN RED..

IF IT'S NOT GOD'S FAULT THAT THERE ARE SO MANY RELIGIONS. MORMONS, JEWS, ISLAM, NORSE, TAOLISM, HINDUISM, AND ETC..

WHY IS IT THAT EVERY ONE FROM THESE "FALSE" RELIGIONS GOES TO GODS HELL FOR NOT BELIEVING IN GOD.

I MEAN, IF HE'S INTERESTED IN THEIR SOULS, HE'LL MAKE HIMSELF KNOWN TO EVERYONE, INSTEAD OF JUST CHRISTIAN PASTORS. RIGHT?

I SUPPORT THAT WE SHOULDN'T BLAME GOD FOR ALL THESE BAD STUFF.
SO WHY SHOULD WE THANK AND PRAISE HIM FOR ANY GOOD STUFF?

HOW CAN WE NOT BLAME GOD FOR.. CREATING CHILDREN WITH EPILEPSY AND BONE CANCER?
WHO IS TO BE BLAMED FOR THE KIDS IN EAST AFRICA WHO DIE BEFORE AGE 3.

YOU KNOW WHAT KILLS THEM? AN INSECT.
AN INSECT CREATED BY YOUR GOD, WHOSE LIFE CYCLE IS COMPLETED IN THE HUMAN CHILD'S EYE; EATING AND BURROWING THROUGH, WHILE REPRODUCING IN THE CHILD'S EYES.

[/q
I called it thrash because any unproven hypothesis and assumption is scientifically equal to that. No offense intended.
He makes himself known to everyone who cares to know which is the basis for our knowledge of rights and wrong and that tiny conscience cautioning you right now as I type. He is a gentleman. He doesn't come into ones heart uninvited.
You know you can't call my friend a fool and I react with soothing words.
Moreso an eternal, ageless immortal, invisible the only wise God!
God doesn't create epilepsy or cancer, most have a cause. You can do that research by yourself.
Insect?lol.
The question is what killed those children? Most deaths are preventable.
If a parent was careless enough to let an "insect" eat the child's eyes, that's not God's fault. I live in East Africa and so far I know right now they are getting alarmed at the rising level of childhood obesity!
We have a choice to be either bitter at what life throws at us or be a better person.
But sincerely you seem very bitter about something. Is it something we can talk about privately?
God Loves you even though you seem to feel all he deserves is your hatred. I feel your pain. But be careful with your speech.
I Know you're not an atheist because if you were you can't have such intense hatred for an inexistent personality.

Enough with deraling this thread please. Truce
Re: Kidnapped Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Minutes After Been Rescued In Lagos by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
austin2all:

why will your all knowing and almighty god let evil befall us, he is simply a big fool.

I reserve my comments since you're talking about the god you know.

My own God is powerful, all knowing and the only wise God. Before you ask me how I know, let me tell you, I personally have a direct encounter with Him. The only prayer I pray for you is that He corners you where you can never escape like Saul(Paul) and open your eyes to see where you missed it. Shalom!

Can we stop derailing this thread please
Re: Kidnapped Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Minutes After Been Rescued In Lagos by temebe: 5:46am On Feb 26, 2018
Looking for Love In LAGOS?

Are You A Working-Class Lady And Ready for Marriage?
Are You A Working-Class Man And Ready for Marriage?

Are You a Bachelor, spinster, single parent, middle aged single, divorcee, widow or widower and looking for a soulmate?

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and MARRIAGE – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Single, Verified Members to Guard against Fraud, Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

On this Matchmaking Platform, we mean READY-FOR-MARRIAGE with total seriousness!!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Registration And Membership is ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Add the Super Admin on Whatsapp or Telegram O8~(163)~429~615 with request to be added to the Most Exciting World of Genuine Matchmaking (T&C for Security Reasons Apply!)

NOTE: All members on the platform are well verified because the genuine emotional happiness and well-being of our members are MOST IMPORTANT to us

Re: Kidnapped Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Minutes After Been Rescued In Lagos by CAPSLOCKED: 7:21am On Feb 26, 2018
funlo2017:
Truce

"TRUCE" BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE THE LAST ONE TO TYPE JARGON.

I GLADLY ACCEPT. I ALREADY GOT TIRED OF READING YOUR MADNESS.
Re: Kidnapped Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Minutes After Been Rescued In Lagos by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

"TRUCE" BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE THE LAST ONE TO TYPE JARGON.

I GLADLY ACCEPT. I ALREADY GOT TIRED OF READING YOUR MADNESS.
Thanks for your comments. Now that you're the last to type the jargons and madness can we move on?�
Re: Kidnapped Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Minutes After Been Rescued In Lagos by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2018
factwriter:

The fellow you are addressing might have spoken (reasoned ) the direction you were inclining if in the first place CREDITS FOR THE RESCUE WAS LOGICALLY ALLUDED TO THE FRSC that did the rescue and not the "THANK YOU JESUS" OVATION.

Stop playing double standard. Give credit to whom credit is due, or at least give the blame to who ever deserves it.

Fine I agree with you but he was very rash. Kudos to the rescuers and thank God for making it successful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m / Man’s Eyes Affected After Police Brutalized Him In Akwa Ibom (pic) / NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.