Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,826 members, 7,872,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) (62890 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / Peter Obi An Iconic Son Of Igboland - Gov. Ugwuanyi / "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
You too dey lie, When did they ever claim samsung, Oh, just cos you were exposed for claiming MTN nigeria, so you thing you should say that you exposed us for claiming Samsung which we never did hehehehe. Bring out where we claim Samsung and let me bring out where you people have been claiming MTN. Deal grin
Pascal Dozie is biggest shareholder MTN Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
mercyville:

Everybody knows Ovia is not Igbo but has Igbo ancestry just like Itshekiri are not Yorubas but have Yoruba ancestry..
But even when we were displaying firms,they stole Urhobo firms just to even near Yorubas... The main thing Igbos can do well is carry cocaine (etc)

Tayo Oviosu is Egun not Yoruba. Most of them take Yoruba names sometimes.
That is why i said, i did not see him as yoruba. I dud not even know he is egun man.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
mercyville:

Everybody knows Ovia is not Igbo but has Igbo ancestry just like Itshekiri are not Yorubas but have Yoruba ancestry..
But even when we were displaying firms,they stole Urhobo firms just to even near Yorubas... The main thing Igbos can do well is carry cocaine (etc)

Tayo Oviosu is Egun not Yoruba. Most of them take Yoruba names sometimes.
Jim is from Ika, Ika people are sub Igbo group, just like Ijebu people that claimed they came from Sudan grin grin or should we say Mike Adenuga who is from Ijebu is a Sudanese grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
[s]
post=65417331:

Pascal Dozie is biggest shareholder MTN Nigeria
[/s]Bring out fact or shut up. The same way you people were shouting arsene wenger has share at arsenal without any prove. Pascal dozie is just a chairman at mtn.

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
post=65417702:

Jim is from Ika, Ika people are sub Igbo group, just like Ijebu people that claimed they came from Sudan grin grin or should we say Mike Adenuga who is from Ijebu is a Sudanese grin grin

Tell us the meaning of ovia in igbo or shut it.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
[s][/s]Bring out fact or shut up. The same way you people were shouting arsene wenger has share at arsenal without any prove. Pascal dozie is just a chairman at mtn.
http://thenationonlineng.net/secret-of-mtns-success-by-dozie/

3 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by mercyville: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
post=65417702:

All Yorubas came from somewhere but we are all Yorubas.Jim Ovia has Igbo ancestry but no more Igbo just like Itshekiris are no more Yorubas but related to them.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by mercyville: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
post=65418163:
http://thenationonlineng.net/secret-of-mtns-success-by-dozie/

Dozie does not have up to 1% share in MTN.A Yorubaman was formerly the chairman of airtel..
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
Tell us the meaning of ovia in igbo or shut it.
Boy your are very dumb so you don't know poplar Amaka Ovie

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
mercyville:

Yorubas control the economy of Nigeria with their massive industries not only banks .....

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

http://www.gamji.com/article6000/NEWS7879.htm

and we control 70% of the IT in Nigeria.

And you do not compare your piggy bank Igboland to Yoruba Central bank...
We have more old houses(because we were civilised and building houses when you were walking unclad)

and modern houses than you.Only Ibadan that you love to hate,is more developed than the entire Igboland.
We are more industrious than you because we are industrialists...

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

few are roaming grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by IkpuMmadu: 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
mercyville:

Yorubas control the economy of Nigeria with their massive industries not only banks .....

http://www.gamji.com/article6000/NEWS7879.htm

and we control 70% of the IT in Nigeria.

And you do not compare your piggy bank Igboland to Yoruba Central bank...
We have more old houses(because we were civilised and building houses when you were walking unclad)

and modern houses than you.Only Ibadan that you love to hate,is more developed than the entire Igboland.
We are more industrious than you because we are industrialists...

Okay na....but I think that Igbo dominate the COMPUTER VILLAGE Accross the country ....is computer village market not IT space

2 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by IkpuMmadu: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
mercyville:

All Yorubas came from somewhere but we are all Yorubas.Jim Ovia has Igbo ancestry but no more Igbo just like Itshekiris are no more Yorubas but related to them.

Is that so...but the ohaneze vice is from Ika

2 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by IkpuMmadu: 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
You too mumu, Tell me anothee igboman that bear ovia. Do not claim what is not yours, allow others take their own glory. No igbo man bear ovia. Even my inlaw from mbise just told me that no igbo name bear ovia. Can't even find meaning for it in igbo. But i get tge meaning i edo. It means a boy child dedicated to ovia river Ovia is origin of edo. You are the one that needs to think for hours oga. And note, no village bear ovim in ebonyi, rather, it is abia. And none of my friends from east jave been able to find meaning to ovia.

Your in law is from Mbaise yet you can't write where your in law is from

I laugh in ijebu

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by IkpuMmadu: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
See this one, If he's not Yoruba man, then he's is igbo going by his name na. Sebi Igbo don dey bear Shagaya

But he sold it to Zinox,According to the terms of the acquisition, the Zinox Group will assume ownership of the e-commerce group, which includes Konga.com, an online mall; KongaPay, a CBN-licensed mobile money platform with over 100,000 subscribers and rated as one of the best mobile money channels in the country, as well as KOS-Express, a digitally-driven and world class logistics company with advanced delivery capabilities for Konga and other structured companies nationwide

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/zinox-acquires-konga-shock-deal/amp/

Can you deal with this biko

2 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by IkpuMmadu: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
post=65415337:
grin grin
Them be borrow pose cheesy cheesy same way they were making silly noise over Samsung Heavy Industries fabrication Yard, and they were claiming it was own by LADOL until I expose them

LoL Dem say na Yoruba man get konga forgetting that he sold it to Zinox

I just tire

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/zinox-acquires-konga-shock-deal/amp/

What sector do they dominate again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Purehuman(m): 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
Even if most of you that argued here are older than 18, you all acted like kids (my brothers inclusive). This thread would have been a rallying point, a thread to fire up our patriotic spirit. A thread that would have made us have a concrete conversation. Alas, it has degenerated to who owns this company and which tribe is better.

Seriously, there is no redemption anytime soon.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by IkpuMmadu: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
You see why I said you are too slow. Do you know that Mosun belo olusoga is the chairperson of the said access bank, and wigwe was just appointed as the CEO of the bank?

He is non executive chairman...meaning he has no executive powers and also meaning he can't even execute anything...he is just the figure head

Or do you want me to start teaching you organogram of firms...so you want to recieve lectures on the type of chairmanship in firms

Ok let me give you a crash lecture

Non-executive chairman. Non-executive chairman – also a separate post from the CEO, unlike an executive chairman, a non-executive chairman does not interfere in day-to-day company matters.

2 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by oyatz(m): 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sir,why this obsession with Lagos?

NO BODY is forced to stay in Lagos or in any State.

kernel504:

With those standards in place, if those statistics were to be done based on "state of origin" per individuals in Lagos, Lagos will not have the highest GDP per person. That's the reason why anyone time any program in done by state of origin, you hardly see Lagos, take example JAMB,NECO, WASSCE.

And those people who are forced to stay in Lagos, by virtue of concentration of federal infrastructures and facilities in Lagos, ensures high rate capital flight.

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by fratermathy(m): 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
legitnow:

Even warri is Igbo land. Onye Ara!

Warri is not Igboland. Don't push your luck too far.

The guy saying Asaba is not Igboland is only a troll and I wonder why many of you are giving him so much attention.

Asaba is pure 100% Igboland. It's only the Ikas and Ukwuanis that are divided over their identity.

The Igboid region ends at Obiaruku and Kwale. From there onwards, we have the Urhobo-Isoko conurbation and towards the sea, we have the Ijaw and Itsekiri.

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

Your in law is from Mbaise yet you can't write where your in law is from

I laugh in ijebu
Has that answer the question. Tell me the meaning of ovia in igbo. In edo, i know it means a child dedicated to ovia river. What does ovia means in igbo.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Chigold101(m): 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
deomelllo:

http://www.airforce.mil.ng/post-commissioning_of_projects_at_naf_base_enugu

PMB just established a new command in Eniugu, Ground Training Command (GTC) with Headquarters in Enugu

In fact, the Nigerian Air Force just commissioned some housing projects in the AF base in Enugu.

You people don't know anything about your villages beyond hate, anger and bitterness.

you sure have a dull brain... was this commissioned in 1980 0r even 1990?
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
post=65420203:

grin You the one displaying dumb here and trying to shift goal post. I have a edo man bearing babajide cletus. My friend in school bears osas olakunle, but we all know he is edo. Toyin abraham, a yoruba actress is an edo girl but she bears yoruba name. Check the list of the IT owner i mentioned, an egun guy is among that bears Tayo, a yoruba name, but he is egun. Where you killed yourself now, you tried to move away from what i asked you about ovia to ovie just cos she bears amaka grin. You are dumb i must say. Ovie and ovieya are urhobo names, i will not tell you the meaning here. Now, answer what i asked you, What is the meaning of ovia and ovie in igbo? Just anser n do not divert. If you divert, i will not answer you again.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
grin You the one displaying dumb here and trying to shift goal post. I have a edo man bearing babajide cletus. My friend in school bears osas olakunle, but we all know he is edo. Toyin abraham, a yoruba actress is an edo girl but she bears yoruba name. Check the list of the IT owner i mentioned, an egun guy is among that bears Tayo, a yoruba name, but he is egun. Where you killed yourself now, you tried to move away from what i asked you about ovia to ovie just cos she bears amaka grin. You are dumb i must say. Ovie is an urhobo name, i will not tell you the meaning here. Now, answer what i asked you, What is the meaning of ovia and ovie in igbo? Just anser n do not divert. If you divert, i will not answer you again.
See how Igbo matter is giving you sleepless NIGHT grin
Get a life. Igbo amaka .

cc lzaa

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
post=65420203:

Ovie means king in uhrobo language wat does it mean in ibo
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

Okay na....but I think that Igbo dominate the COMPUTER VILLAGE Accross the country ....is computer village market not IT space
u sell computer in computer in computer village noting technical Yoruba do the technical stuff
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
Ovie means king in uhrobo language wat does it mean in ibo
Ovia means "forest" in Onitsha Igbo
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
grin You the one displaying dumb here and trying to shift goal post. I have a edo man bearing babajide cletus. My friend in school bears osas olakunle, but we all know he is edo. Toyin abraham, a yoruba actress is an edo girl but she bears yoruba name. Check the list of the IT owner i mentioned, an egun guy is among that bears Tayo, a yoruba name, but he is egun. Where you killed yourself now, you tried to move away from what i asked you about ovia to ovie just cos she bears amaka grin. You are dumb i must say. Ovie and ovieya are urhobo names, i will not tell you the meaning here. Now, answer what i asked you, What is the meaning of ovia and ovie in igbo? Just anser n do not divert. If you divert, i will not answer you again.
do not expect an answer he knows he is lying. If u go to zenith bank it is full mostly with delta state people not ibo but mostly delta state people like uhrobo and co
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:

See how Igbo matter is giving you sleepless NIGHT grin
Get a life. Igbo amaka .

cc lzaa
Lol, i am catching fun actually, But i really want to know the meaning of that name in igbo. So you too can help them. Cos this names i know them e don tey, even my urobo guy in service explained many names to me, he bears ovie and he told me the meaning and also the meaning of ovieya that is for female.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:

Hehehehehe, onitsha igbo grin

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:

lies wat of Ebonyi ibo lol
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
Hehehehehe, onitsha igbo grin
LoL...you are here obsessing about Igbo matters without realizing that there are several Igbo dialects.

cc lzaa

2 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
do not expect an answer he knows he is lying. If u go to zenith bank it is full mostly with delta state people not ibo but mostly delta state people like uhrobo and co
Leave them, i have been giving them headache since. I want them to give me the meaning to those nameS in igbo, they have been dudging the question since grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (40) (Reply)

Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos / Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters / Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.