Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,718 members, 7,889,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:00 AM

Make #30-70k Monthly Making Popcorn With This Local Machine-portharcourt - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Make #30-70k Monthly Making Popcorn With This Local Machine-portharcourt (1571 Views)

Make 2k Daily, 20k Weekly, 70k Monthly With Your Facebook Account / How To Make ₦500,000 Monthly From Popcorn Business / Healthezze Popcorn Available In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make #30-70k Monthly Making Popcorn With This Local Machine-portharcourt by Julieextra: 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
I have this local commercial popcorn making making machine for urgent sale in PortHarcourt.

I have been using it just for 3 months. About to relocate permanently from P.H due to marriage and I want to give this machine out to a lucky person who resides in Port Harcourt main city.

The business is only ideal around a moderately populated area or street or junction or school or market.

If you have such a location or can get it fast, then contact me for this machine.

Still very new. Just 3 months old.

I will teach you how to produce, package, where to buy ingredients, how to measure ingredients and so on.

I stay along N.T.A road, mgbuoba.

You can make make a profit of between #30-70k monthly from my experience so far, depending on your location. And you can start with a total of #50k including:
Cost of machine
Cost of table, chair, umbrella e.t.c
Cost ingredients
Cost of packaging
Logistics

Please only interested persons in P.H should call me on 08148086472 or mail me wbinetworking@gmail.com

If you not resident in P.H, please this is not for you. I can't waybill it.

I am giving it an affordable price. Please Call for price.

See pics below:

Re: Make #30-70k Monthly Making Popcorn With This Local Machine-portharcourt by lobell: 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
Julieextra:

I have this local commercial popcorn making making machine for urgent sale in PortHarcourt.

I have been using it just for 3 months. About to relocate permanently from P.H due to marriage and I want to give this machine out to a lucky person who resides in Port Harcourt main city.

The business is only ideal around a moderately populated area or street or junction or school or market.

If you have such a location or can get it fast, then contact me for this machine.

Still very new. Just 3 months old.

I will teach you how to produce, package, where to buy ingredients, how to measure ingredients and so on.

I stay along N.T.A road, mgbuoba.

You can make make a profit of between #30-70k monthly from my experience so far, depending on your location. And you can start with a total of #50k including:
Cost of machine
Cost of table, chair, umbrella e.t.c
Cost ingredients
Cost of packaging
Logistics

Please only interested persons in P.H should call me on 08148086472 or mail me wbinetworking@gmail.com

If you not resident in P.H, please this is not for you. I can't waybill it.

I am giving it an affordable price. Please Call for price.

See pics below:

Sell your popcorn maker to anybody, anywhere in the country safely and securely using Nigeria's number one escrow service and marketplace. It's called eBay for Nigerians. Distance should never be a barrier to growing your business. Offer a pay-on-delivery that still makes your buyers pay-BEFORE-delivery. See link below and in my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Get 100% Pure Honey From Beenecta Nigeria / Brand New 14/12 Inch Cutter Suction Dredger For Sale! / Buy Aged Us Ebay Seller Account 5000/$500,000 Limit + Vba Verified Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.