Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,096 members, 7,890,618 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:01 PM

With Payporte You Can Bank Millions To Thousands Of Naira To Your Account. Want - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / With Payporte You Can Bank Millions To Thousands Of Naira To Your Account. Want (522 Views)

OLD TAKER" The "Big Yahoo Boy's Who Went From Making Millions To Going Broke / Kaduna: Jeje Riders Donates Equipments Worth Millions To Barau Dikko Teaching / Payporte Is Angry With Cee-c For ‘disrespecting Brand,’ Viewers React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With Payporte You Can Bank Millions To Thousands Of Naira To Your Account. Want by Workwithjo(m): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
Source: Affgrowth Blog

Written By Joseph Peter.

PayPorte is Nigerians preferred online retail store for quality of products and with Operational offices across the United States of America, the United Kingdom and in China, they have been able to deliver on their brand promise; To deliver quality and economical products and benefits to its customers.

PayPorte wasn’t meant to be a company. E-commerce was just growing up in Nigeria and as Software Developers, we thought it would be a great idea to build an E-commerce system suitable for Nigeria. Our plan was to sell it as a product. I like to call this PayPorte 1.0.

Soon we realized we could do this as a business. That’s how we migrated to PayPorte 2.0. When I say 2.0, I mean when PayPorte kicked off as an online retail store on the 25th of September 2014.

By MD and CEO of PayPorte

PayPorte introduced the affiliate program to speed up sales on market and to make sure people can earn from them by referring more customers.

Introduction to PayPorte affiliate Affiliate Program.

Joining the PayPorte affiliate system, you can generate millions and thousands of naira, by sharing and referring affiliate products online on your blog/site, social Media and as updates via email. PayPorte pays 5 to 10% for every product Purchases through your affiliate Link.

I went through the affiliate system and verified if they are active or not, but to my surprise it was active than some affiliate system in Nigeria. Just as Jumia and Konga Affiliate program, you can join PayPorte and make yourself some chunk of money. Making Money Online Has just Got easier with PayPorte affiliate programme

How the affiliate system works.

« It’s free to join

« Earn ₦1,000.00 on registration

« Earn 5% – 10% commission on sales

« Enjoy 30 day cookie length

« Individual technical support from PayPorte team

« Weekly updates on ongoing promotions & offers

« Eye-catching branded banner advertisement in all standard sizes

« Choose from a wide variety of quality products and brands.

You want to know about this payporte affiliate program and and how to sign.

Click Read More to find out how.

Read More on How to earn with payporte affiliate program

(1) (Reply)

Weird!pregnant Women In Ghana Now Take Pills To Bleach Unborn Babies’ Skin / Free Online Training On Snacks, Cooking, And Organic Skin Care By First Touch / Please Help,yahoo Refused Sending Me Code Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.