Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

Ateke Tom Attends The Silverbird Man Of The Year Award In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ateke Tom Attends The Silverbird Man Of The Year Award In Lagos (Photos) (18728 Views)

Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers / Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss As He Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ateke Tom Attends The Silverbird Man Of The Year Award In Lagos (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:04am On Feb 26, 2018
Johnnyessence:
yea he's a freedom fighter. I hope the community that he fought has enjoyed the benefits of their fighting.
one benefit is that his community and town is the most peacefull town in rivers state concerning cult related issues because of his presence in the town. Also okrika is developing rapidly, more road networks under construction and more non indigene's own businesses in the town leading to an increase in employment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ateke Tom Attends The Silverbird Man Of The Year Award In Lagos (Photos) by oPPOSEE: 9:14am On Feb 26, 2018
Difference between Ateke and Don wanny is WISDOM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ateke Tom Attends The Silverbird Man Of The Year Award In Lagos (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:17am On Feb 26, 2018
A former niger delta militant leader I still don't get it, how did he became a king? how, who made him a king?
Re: Ateke Tom Attends The Silverbird Man Of The Year Award In Lagos (Photos) by livebynite: 9:20am On Feb 26, 2018
How does this reduce the cost of Garri? angry
Re: Ateke Tom Attends The Silverbird Man Of The Year Award In Lagos (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:23am On Feb 26, 2018
ruggedtimi:
one benefit is that his community and town is the most peacefull town in rivers state concerning cult related issues because of his presence in the town. Also okrika is developing rapidly, more road networks under construction and more non indigene's own businesses in the town leading to increase in employment.
waooo that's a good remark. he really fought for his people. you will
Re: Ateke Tom Attends The Silverbird Man Of The Year Award In Lagos (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2018
ruggedtimi:
"EX"...he is no more a militant. Thats a great man u dey see there. if only u know how he is respected by his boys and followers. I am not a fan but he is surely a great man.
yes he's a freedom fighter and an ex Niger delta militant. but why is that his boys are still much effective in the Niger delta. they are even recruiting more boys into the group.
Re: Ateke Tom Attends The Silverbird Man Of The Year Award In Lagos (Photos) by Thefreethinker: 9:28am On Feb 26, 2018
bad guy and hustler, he dared get rich or die trying and he got rich. naija na survival of the fittest. congrats to him.
Re: Ateke Tom Attends The Silverbird Man Of The Year Award In Lagos (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 10:20am On Feb 26, 2018
Really? Kai i am so dissapointed seeing those people sorrund him.

1 Like

Re: Ateke Tom Attends The Silverbird Man Of The Year Award In Lagos (Photos) by RomanReigns: 10:49am On Feb 26, 2018
omenkaLives:
...hahahaha.. And out the window goes the "struggle for THE PEOPLE of Niger Delta".

Money and power.. Give a man both and only then can you indeed conclusively tell apart their character.

Money sweet jor. Keep balling boss. cool

Re: Ateke Tom Attends The Silverbird Man Of The Year Award In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 26, 2018
Sinator Lee Maeba, e don tay oh, bobo how far?
Re: Ateke Tom Attends The Silverbird Man Of The Year Award In Lagos (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you talk sense here. I guess when buhari leave office in 2019, tompolo will surfaced again. lol
na so d game be
him don learn from asari and okah and nnamdi kanu
Re: Ateke Tom Attends The Silverbird Man Of The Year Award In Lagos (Photos) by flezyblinkzy: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Johnnyessence:
yea he's a freedom fighter. I hope the community that he fought has enjoyed the benefits of their fighting.
My dear they are enjoying oo
okrikans ain't regretting it.
Re: Ateke Tom Attends The Silverbird Man Of The Year Award In Lagos (Photos) by flezyblinkzy: 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
ruggedtimi:
one benefit is that his community and town is the most peacefull town in rivers state concerning cult related issues because of his presence in the town. Also okrika is developing rapidly, more road networks under construction and more non indigene's own businesses in the town leading to an increase in employment.
tell him
Re: Ateke Tom Attends The Silverbird Man Of The Year Award In Lagos (Photos) by Joyfullyme: 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
Pls seek to understand before you speak, traditional leadership is not gotten by government appointment.
EVILFOREST:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.
......a Militant will now sign recommendation letters and issue them to Graduates, as a form of acknowledgement to members of his clan.

These Graduates will now submit these endorsed letters to agencies as requested by their to-be employers.....
WIKE well done ooo..(Barrister Wike for that matter)
MaMa PEACE will done ooo.

I spit on DECADENCE......

No matter how he has helped or assisted his COMMUNITY.....
such positions are exalted, revered and reserved positions.
Hausa/Fulani no fit do such.
The Sultan Of Sokoto was once a Brigadier General.
The EMIR of Kano was once the CBN Governor.
The West no fit do such.
The East no fit do such.
Re: Ateke Tom Attends The Silverbird Man Of The Year Award In Lagos (Photos) by chidi4eze(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
A former niger delta militant leader I still don't get it, how did he became a king? how, who made him a king?
Governor Wike made him king. That's how violence is now celebrated in Rivers State. There's no justification for making this man a king considering what he has done.
Re: Ateke Tom Attends The Silverbird Man Of The Year Award In Lagos (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:48am On Feb 27, 2018
flezyblinkzy:
My dear they are enjoying oo okrikans ain't regretting it.
waoooooo that's a good testimony
Re: Ateke Tom Attends The Silverbird Man Of The Year Award In Lagos (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:50am On Feb 27, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
na so d game be
him don learn from asari and okah and nnamdi kanu
after voting out buhari in next year poll, tompolo will surfaced back. he's not in Nigeria presently.
Re: Ateke Tom Attends The Silverbird Man Of The Year Award In Lagos (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
whatsapp me. my number on my signature
davodyguy:

Difference is that no one has found him guilty.

He also was not bursting pipelines and kidnapping like Ateke Tom did

Wise up and get a functional brain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf / NNPC Hints Of Fuel Pump Price Rise, Says N145 Cheapest In West Africa / Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.