Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,528 members, 7,885,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

Mercy Chinwo The Excess Love Crooner Was Shot Yesterday By Robbers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mercy Chinwo The Excess Love Crooner Was Shot Yesterday By Robbers (4085 Views)

Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' / Mercy Chinwo – Excess Love / Meet Mercy Chinwo Who Sings ''excess Love'' And The Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Chinwo The Excess Love Crooner Was Shot Yesterday By Robbers by victoralex(m): 8:07am On Feb 26, 2018
Excess love crooner Mercy Chinwo was shot by a direct bullet by robbers on her windscreen on her way back to Lagos coming from delta state for a show or Program yesterday on that horrible Benin ore road..
I just want to thank God for her life that she was not by any chance hurt non injured.. GOD BE PRAISED!!!
People of God let's celebrate God on her life..
Please mod take this post to front page for everyone to see and prove to the devil he has failed and he will continue to fail in our lives. AMEN

Re: Mercy Chinwo The Excess Love Crooner Was Shot Yesterday By Robbers by sonofluc1fer: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2018
lol @ we know who we carry... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo The Excess Love Crooner Was Shot Yesterday By Robbers by femolacqua(m): 8:16am On Feb 26, 2018
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo The Excess Love Crooner Was Shot Yesterday By Robbers by CAPSLOCKED: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2018
sonofluc1fer:
lol @ we know who we carry... grin grin grin

NOBODY NEEDS HER BLOODY SONGS DOWN HERE MAN. undecided
Re: Mercy Chinwo The Excess Love Crooner Was Shot Yesterday By Robbers by victoralex(m): 8:20am On Feb 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

You need her song or you don't need.. I am not telling you to download or play her songs.
Just appreciate God for her life and move on man. Understood

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo The Excess Love Crooner Was Shot Yesterday By Robbers by CAPSLOCKED: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2018
victoralex:

You need her song or you don't need.. I am not telling you to download or play her songs.
Just appreciate God for her life and move on man. Understood

WHY SHOULD I APPRECIATE GOD FOR HER LIFE?
Re: Mercy Chinwo The Excess Love Crooner Was Shot Yesterday By Robbers by Kenzico(m): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2018
grin grin

She's gotta be Rolling with Holy Ghost

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo The Excess Love Crooner Was Shot Yesterday By Robbers by princechurchill(m): 8:37am On Feb 26, 2018
I hope that's not a public stunt to sell records because robbers now dey surprise how people de accuse them when dem never carry out a crime
Re: Mercy Chinwo The Excess Love Crooner Was Shot Yesterday By Robbers by victoralex(m): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHY SHOULD I APPRECIATE GOD FOR HER LIFE?
Common man don't be an infidel. Just say lord thank you and move on. Show love as Jesus christ thought us in Mark 12 v 30-32.
Re: Mercy Chinwo The Excess Love Crooner Was Shot Yesterday By Robbers by victoralex(m): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2018
princechurchill:
I hope that's not a public stunt to sell records because robbers now dey surprise how people de accuse them when dem never carry out a crime
It's true sir. I confirmed it myself
Re: Mercy Chinwo The Excess Love Crooner Was Shot Yesterday By Robbers by sonofluc1fer: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I don't have a problem with her business of music. I just find the idea that she survived the accident because of 'who we carry' funny. "who we carry", where do Nigerian Christians find these phrases from? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo The Excess Love Crooner Was Shot Yesterday By Robbers by victoralex(m): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2018
Thank you lord for this testimony.

Re: Mercy Chinwo The Excess Love Crooner Was Shot Yesterday By Robbers by CAPSLOCKED: 11:20am On Feb 26, 2018
victoralex:

Common man don't be an infidel. Just say lord thank you and move on. Show love as Jesus christ thought us in Mark 12 v 30-32.

WHERE IS THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION?

IF "INFIDEL" IS THE BEST WORD TO DESCRIBE ANYONE WHO REFUSES TO ADOPT AND ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR JARGON, THEN BESTOW UPON ME THE CROWN OF THE INFIDEL KING.
Re: Mercy Chinwo The Excess Love Crooner Was Shot Yesterday By Robbers by Epositive(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IF "INFIDEL" IS THE BEST WORD TO DESCRIBE ANYONE WHO REFUSES TO ADOPT AND ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR JARGON, THEN BESTOW UPON ME THE CROWN OF THE INFIDEL KING.

Greetings! His Royal Infidel! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo The Excess Love Crooner Was Shot Yesterday By Robbers by victoralex(m): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Question? What are you talking about
You refused to say thank you that was the reason I used that word. I AM SORRY BRO
Re: Mercy Chinwo The Excess Love Crooner Was Shot Yesterday By Robbers by CAPSLOCKED: 7:15am On Feb 27, 2018
Epositive:

Greetings! His Royal Infidel! cool
THIS IS VERY FUNNY. grin

(1) (Reply)

Is The Bible Just An Old Storybook Or A Manual For Living? / Where Does Your Tithe Go To / A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.