Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari (8000 Views)

Majority Of Nigerians Are Poor - Buhari Tells New Ministers / Shock As Sanwo-Olu Appoints Joe Igbokwe Special Adviser On Drainage / 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari by peakgal(f): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2018
it means every body is poor
Re: 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari by Phelix01(m): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2018
That one Na news? No be Nigeria u dey live b4 Abegiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Next news

Re: 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:29am On Feb 26, 2018
Thank you Lord for counting me among the privilege�
Re: 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari by Chrisjordan2015(m): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2018
Rookie numbers. The numbers are more pumped than that.
Re: 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari by OmoOshodi(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2018
Even Nairaland here 99%are poor.... Check the responses and you'll agree with me .... Unless there is another definition for being poor.
Re: 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari by QuestionMark910: 11:48am On Feb 26, 2018
sonofluc1fer:
We spent the last two decades building ministries, pastors, bishops, churches. Dancing, worshipping and praying.. let's continue. God will continue to rise great CROOKS that will tax our foolishness.
Speak and let them hear
Re: 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:48am On Feb 26, 2018
that's almost half of the population in the country are poor? then those other ones I guess are the rich ones abi? I know they are the national assembly members and their family members, state governors and their commissioner's families and aides...this country self.,n.a. wa o
Re: 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari by neonly: 11:54am On Feb 26, 2018
He should have said 98% of Nigerian are poor under buhari with his bad economic policies

1 Like

Re: 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari by RealMillennial(m): 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
What sort of vague, ill-defined statistics are we talking about here?
That 80% or more of Nigerians are poor isn't statistic, its common knowledge, its current affairs at best.

Real statistics will first of all define "Poor" (as used in this context) using indices like
Average income,
living standards,
debt etc
The fact that none of these things is actually measured in this country is also common knowledge.

I don't enjoy ranting abt stuff. I just hate how we're still where we are with what we've had.

1 Like

Re: 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari by debolayinka(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
sonofluc1fer:
We spent the last two decades building ministries, pastors, bishops, churches. Dancing, worshipping and praying.. let's continue. God will continue to rise great CROOKS that will tax our foolishness.
How dat one take increase your poverty? Is it the governments tax revenue that was spent in building those places of worship?
Ode!

1 Like

Re: 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari by Davicool1(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
Yea, more reason bubu should be send to daura..
Re: 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
sonofluc1fer:
Gbam. grin grin grin cheesy.
Re: 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari by JohnieWalker(m): 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
yhungbrowhne:
ehya God will,help us,in this country lrmme,carry my luggage and,start treking to,LIBYA
It's I'm not Am...

1 Like

Re: 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
armyjassy101:
False figure mam 140 million are poor in reality
foolish government lying about the statistics of poor again.nigeria overtake india in the number of poor people and india is six time the entire population of india,thank u bro for callings this pronouncement a falshood.propaganda can bring apc power but they can not govern with it.

1 Like

Re: 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
amani63:
For sure

That around 53.8% very poor figure

We need to have more poor people in Nigeria

lol bro,but this stat is false,if fifty three . eight percent of nigeria are actual poor then there is no need for alarm,but the reality is that, for every one thousand nigerians nine hundred and ninthy are extremly poor.if nigeria could actually overtake india in the number of poor citizens in the world according to a reputable organisational institution like world bank so who will refute it without visible evidence.this is government off propaganda which also attempt to rule with propaganda.
Re: 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari by Cityguy: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
Is this a joke or something? What is her definition of 'poor'? 140million will be more like it!
Re: 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
with which certificate will buhari stand for twenty nintheen general election?
Re: 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol bro,but this stat is false,if fifty three . eight percent of nigeria are actual poor then there is no need for alarm,but the reality is that, for every one thousand nigerians nine hundred and ninthy are extremly poor.if nigeria could actually overtake india in the number of poor citizens in the world according to a reputable organisational institution like world bank so who will refute it without visible evidence.this is government off propaganda which also attempt to rule with propaganda.
you make me laugh with this your Stat
How can we have nine hundred and ninth extremely poor out of one thousand people in Nigeria

I be the say the figure the woman mentioned is low but yours na atomic bomb

Re: 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari by mmsen: 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The poorer the people, the better for Buhari.

It simply means over 150million poor Nigerians will be wiling to sell their votes.
Because the poor man has no conscience.

And the poor man hates contraceptives.

And logic.
Re: 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari by jobbers: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
80 or 130mlion
Re: 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari by Ssalk: 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
That statistic is not correct. 160 million are poor. The rest 10 million that are rich are;
1. Polithiefcians = 6m
2. Business men. 2m
3. Workers : 1.2m
3. Yahoo boys. : 800,000
Re: 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari by qrymz(m): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
armyjassy101:
False figure mam 140 million are poor in reality

I was reading this with my wife and she said 140million even before we scrolled to your post.
Re: 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
amani63:
you make me laugh with this your Stat
How can we have nine hundred and ninth extremely poor out of one thousand people in Nigeria

I be the say the figure the woman mentioned is low but yours na atomic bomb
lol nigeria is dying and gasping for air under buhari.see inflation and u wanna refute my claim?lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari by nkemjacob2(m): 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
What is 80m the statistics should be more than... D poverty level of high grade... We are watching APC and their uselessness
Re: 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari by Excellent89: 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
did you say 80millions? Go and do your analysis again, it should be 130millions.
Re: 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari by evexx1(f): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
You have the stats, what is the govt doing about this?
Re: 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari by Tunks2017(m): 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
And its you same greedy disdainful government since 1999 that plunged the 80m into poverty

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Resentment Of The Igbo, In Achebe's Words / Governor Okowa Praises His Wife On Their 35th Wedding Anniversary / Buhari's Handshake And Handcuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.