Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,715 members, 7,882,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:20 AM

Bbnaija: I Don't Like Tobi And Ceec , Ceec Is Trying To Be Me - Khloe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I Don't Like Tobi And Ceec , Ceec Is Trying To Be Me - Khloe (632 Views)

Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs / Tobi And CeeC Pose Together (Photo) / BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Don't Like Tobi And Ceec , Ceec Is Trying To Be Me - Khloe by bambi2016: 10:17am On Feb 26, 2018
Ex Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate Khloe, who was disqualified from the game alongside strategic partner Kbrule over a week ago has in a new interview ranted about how much indifferent she is about Tobi and Ceec and how CeeC has changed her strategy into acting like her.

The one time head of house of the game stated that she had a misunderstanding with CeeC while she was in the house and that she’s still not cool with her following the altercation.

Khloe who also ranted about how loud CeeC has come to be in the house since she left said, ‘Why is she not loud when i was in the house let me give it to her, she wants to be the new Khloe but there can only be one Koko”

Watch video here: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/02/26/bbnaija2018-i-dont-care-about-tobi-and-ceec-ceec-is-trying-to-be-the-new-me-ex-bbn-housemate-khloe-rants-video/

(1) (Reply)

Davido, Emmanuella Nominated For Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards / Starboy (wızkid) Son Free Styling / Tekno To Give Out 300k To Graphic Artist For His New Song (see Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.