Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,463 members, 7,920,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:25 PM

We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari (11477 Views)

Ramatu Aliyu Donates May Salary To Secure Release Of 5 Inmates / Osinbajo Reveals Persons Buhari Will Jail / Soldiers Rescue 6 Abducted Persons From Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by mema900: 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
modelmike7:
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.
I BELIEVE YOU SIR

Them stand born u I swear

1 Like

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by Akolawole(m): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
thesicilian:
Yes. At the cost of 20 million naira per student plus the latest weapons and an apology letter to the Boko Haram terrorists.

At any cost. As long as they are United with their families.

Human life is priceless....
Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by Icon79(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
They should close all the schools in Boko Haram infested areas if they cannot provide adequate security for these shools.
#Sh!holeCountry angry

O pari

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by Houstency(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2018

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
Woefully failed president. angry

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by seguno2: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
modelmike7:
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.
I BELIEVE YOU SIR

WHY do you believe in him

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by potosky: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
This boko h guys are getting boring now. Let them try new things like killing of our precious politicians or abduction of their family members. U don't need to thank me. wink

1 Like

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by buharitill2023: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
Yes oooo

1 Like

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by Chukazu: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
You will pay Ransom and lie about it wink

Kwontinu!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by DONFASZY(m): 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
Like d way few chiboks gals cameback wth 2-3kids and looking like grandparents

1 Like

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by onomeabuja: 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
DONSMITH123:

President Muhamamdu Buhari on Monday promised that his administration would ensure the safe return of all those abducted by the Boko Haram sect, including the 110 students of the Government Science and Technical College in Dapchi, Yobe State.

Buhari made the promise at the Presidential Villa, Abuja while receiving three University of Maiduguri lecturers, one policewoman and nine other women rescued from the insurgents.

In a series of messages he posted on his Twitter handle, @MBuhari, the President said he assured his guests that nobody would be left behind in captivity.

“I can’t fully express the joy I felt this afternoon, as I received our citizens recently released from Boko Haram captivity—fathers, mothers, sons, daughters. We will go to any length to ensure that no one is left behind in the hands of terrorists. Every Nigerian life matters,” he wrote.

The President added, “There were the University of Maiduguri lecturers, abducted while on service to their fatherland, and also the women abducted from a funeral procession.

“Today they are safely back home, and Nigeria rejoices with them and with their families.

“They told me that they had given up all hopes of ever coming back alive. I assured them that we will never give up on any of our citizens.

“I have asked the security agencies to ensure that every abducted person—including the Dapchi girls—is safely released.”

http://punchng.com/well-secure-release-of-all-abducted-persons-buhari/
STORY STORYYYYYYYYYY......STO-RYYYYY

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by IMASTEX: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Is that so

1 Like

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by potosky: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
Who the monkey remove my comment?............put it back before I send my dragon to swallow your generation money

1 Like

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by Awoleesu(m): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
Uh-uh! Campaign don start...

1 Like

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by smokedfish: 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
guterMann:
We know your two possible moves

(1) Pay millions of euros to Boko Haram as ransom for the girls to ne released.

(2) Free 'repentant' or 'rehabilitated' Boko haram prisoners ,and Boko Haram will release the girls.

TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS NEED TWO THINGS.

(1) MANPOWER

(2) FINANCE.

The FG is providing these two for Boko Haram.

If the girls are released on the above mentioned conditions.It is a pyrrhic victory.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN
when we wia setting it and python started dancing?
Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by flezyblinkzy: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
mema900:

I tell yhu grin
mema900:

I tell yhu

1 Like

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by greggng: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
DONSMITH123:

President Muhamamdu Buhari on Monday promised that his administration would ensure the safe return of all those abducted by the Boko Haram sect, including the 110 students of the Government Science and Technical College in Dapchi, Yobe State.

Buhari made the promise at the Presidential Villa, Abuja while receiving three University of Maiduguri lecturers, one policewoman and nine other women rescued from the insurgents.

In a series of messages he posted on his Twitter handle, @MBuhari, the President said he assured his guests that nobody would be left behind in captivity.

“I can’t fully express the joy I felt this afternoon, as I received our citizens recently released from Boko Haram captivity—fathers, mothers, sons, daughters. We will go to any length to ensure that no one is left behind in the hands of terrorists. Every Nigerian life matters,” he wrote.

The President added, “There were the University of Maiduguri lecturers, abducted while on service to their fatherland, and also the women abducted from a funeral procession.

“Today they are safely back home, and Nigeria rejoices with them and with their families.

“They told me that they had given up all hopes of ever coming back alive. I assured them that we will never give up on any of our citizens.

“I have asked the security agencies to ensure that every abducted person—including the Dapchi girls—is safely released.”

http://punchng.com/well-secure-release-of-all-abducted-persons-buhari/

If the have the capacity to bring back all adopted persons, why can't they finally negotiate an end to all this ? Or are there people benefiting from all this ?

1 Like

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by Odiriance4all(m): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
Of course! You think we don't know it is your set up plan? So that u can use it as one of your achievement

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by 8stargeneral: 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
...but u said boko haram is technically defeated :

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by Austinio: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
If he succeed in securing their release then its a well planed and written script by d presidency and APC

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by mikendie(m): 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
If they return before 2019, then this government plotted the abduction just to gain political points.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by Jabioro: 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
With ransom exchange!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by vineyardfarms: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
FAKE ATTENTION SEEKERS, FAKE ABDUCTION, HOW COME!!! WITH THOSE TIGHT SECURITY. JUSTIFICATION TO TAP INTO THE SECURITY FUNDS!

ANYTHING THAT HAS BEGGING MUST HAVE AN ENDING. THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL DISGRACE. WHERE PEOPLE WILL BE MAKING FINANCIAL AND MATERIAL GAINS ON THE PAIN AND AGONY OF OTHERS. MAY GOD FISH THEM OUT. MAY THEY BE PUBLICLY DISGRACE AND HUMILIATED AND MULTIPLE THEIR SORROWS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by chuksjuve(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
Why were the security details of that community withdrawn in the first place prior to their kidnap...

First rule of Security is protection not rescue.

PMB is just failing daily with reckless abandon ..

Check my profile and be happy ...

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by kpalemi001(m): 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
Its on fate to this country were insecurity have become something of the worrisome were the government cannot protect their citizenry . we condemn in totality .

1 Like

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by lookingfly: 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
Can this dunce of a president stfu

1 Like

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by Maser: 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
Yes, we also know that you ensured the release of Boko Haram terrorists who were in prison custody. We're therefore not surprised that they have carried out another abduction which they will use as bargaining chip to get more millions of dollars from government to buy weapons and continue the fight. We don't trust you Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by sirley(m): 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
I have a total confidence in you sir

And inshallah God will be by ur side

Ladies n gentlemen
If we don't support this present govt in its relentless effort to fight the enemies of this country

then
I think we're not very ready to save our land from the mayhem of looters
Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by SOFTENGR: 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
dukila:
If these girls are released in no distant future, i wont be surprised. I just dont trust this APC people. I have a feeling this was all planned out from the start
Exactly!
They should just bring them from where they keep them asap.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Third Force Best Bet Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Anambra Has Lowest Rate Of Unemployment – Minister / Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.