Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,666 members, 7,930,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:51 PM

2019:are Nigerians Really Stuck With Buhari? (2) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019:are Nigerians Really Stuck With Buhari? (2) (384 Views)

Ebonyi Monarchs Dump Buhari 2 Days After Endorsement, Backs Atiku / PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions / See How Igbo People Blasted Rochas Today As He Begs Buhari 2 Release Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019:are Nigerians Really Stuck With Buhari? (2) by thepoint: 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
When I dropped my pen last week, I did not envisage that two major events would answer the questions raised in the article better than the Nigerian and foreign technocrats had done. I never thought a close evidence of the “no one in control” stance of some critical officers close to the centre of power in Nigeria could manifest so soon, at a time loyalists of President Muhammadu Buhari are at their wit’s end, trying to justify why an albino can, conveniently, be called a white man by Nigerian standards.

Many of the respected apolitical professionals that sought to explain why the cleverly crafted Change slogan, which pooh-poohed even some statistically verifiable achievement claims of the former President Goodluck Jonathan administration, must give way for a “Change the Change” position, struggled to convince me that in 2018, we are still technically 10 years behind in socio-economic matters.

Read ful article here>> Part 1: http://www.thepointng.com/2019-are-nigerians-really-stuck-with-buhari/

Part2: http://www.thepointng.com/2019-are-nigerians-really-stuck-with-buhari-2/

Re: 2019:are Nigerians Really Stuck With Buhari? (2) by eodavids(m): 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
Never!

Its image laundry that is our problem in this country. Otherwise, why will people admit that Buhari has failed. Yet they claim there isn't a better person in a country of about 180 millions?

Even you, or me, or any other modern man is better than what we have at hand.
Re: 2019:are Nigerians Really Stuck With Buhari? (2) by FarahAideed: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
God forbid .. we are not stuck with him
Re: 2019:are Nigerians Really Stuck With Buhari? (2) by yarimo(m): 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
Majority of Nigerians are happy and satisfy with president BUHARI style of leadership and want him to continue doing the good work he is doing for nigeria and nigerians . BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Check This Out!!! / Senate Blasts Nigerians Criticizing Death Penalty For Hate Speech / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.