Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,359 members, 7,947,580 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Tupac: Another Criminal Psychopath Black Panther Freemason Sodomite - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tupac: Another Criminal Psychopath Black Panther Freemason Sodomite (3507 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Naomi Campbell Is In The Freemason Illuminati / Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' / The Rock Johnson Freemason Sodomite Puppet Tricking The Masses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tupac: Another Criminal Psychopath Black Panther Freemason Sodomite by KingSango(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
Greetings,

Believe me I found this one as hard to believe as most did when it was revealed that Tupac was also apart of the plot to cause division among African Americans to keep them divided. How Tupac was raised by the Black Panthers, who are Boule/Freemasons, like Bobby Seale and Huey Newton, were Omega Phi Phi Freemason cult members. The entire Black Panther movement was created by the African American Freemasonic cults to help the U.S government draw out the most militant and frustrated African Americans so they could zero in on them, target them and assassinate them. Many of the poor fools sucked into the Black Panthers thinking it was a real revolution ended up in prison where they were killed off camera. Its true the revolution would not be televised. It was only my living in Oakland, Ca that I found out personally how many African Americans in the Bay Area, who were Black Panthers believing it was a real revolution, were set up, framed, and sent to California prisons where they were killed in so many horrible ways. Tupac's family was apart of the core of Black Panthers who were Boule/Freemasons, they enjoyed fame and fortune unlike the other poor people who didn't get anywhere. Tupac created songs about killing cops but later on starred in movies where he played a police detective himself. Tupac faked a cop shooting that never happened but the Freemason Police of Atlanta, Ga helped make Tupac into a Rebel to worship by the African Americans when Tupac was only a willing puppet. People believe now Tupac was a rebel when in fact he was a devil Freemason. Yet Tupac wasn't the only Freemason rap star, there were others like Ice T and Ice Cube, grin funny similar names, I guess the ice means cold hearted traitors. Both Ice T and Ice Cube made songs encouraging African Americans to hate the police, to kill the police, and but later in their careers like Tupac played cops in the Freemason ran movie industry.

THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR DARKEST SECRETS EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEWlHwMhUmw

The Worldwide Sodomite Freemason Devil Worship Structure:
www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Share

Re: Tupac: Another Criminal Psychopath Black Panther Freemason Sodomite by KingSango(m): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
HOW THEY MADE IT O'SHEA JACKSON AKA ICE CUBE HOLLYWOOD SECRETS EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVzVJgBhKpU

www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Share

Re: Tupac: Another Criminal Psychopath Black Panther Freemason Sodomite by KingSango(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
Don't believe Tupac was a sodomite? Laughing. You need to see the proof, I know. grin Tell me what sort of man lies naked in a bathtub and gets photographed by gay photographers that photo will be shown worldwide forever? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wxQmVyarTY

www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Share

Re: Tupac: Another Criminal Psychopath Black Panther Freemason Sodomite by KingSango(m): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
Tupac in the movie playing a crooked cop, aren't them Freemasons all in America? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4GeD9FWdG4

www.theriseofsodom..com

Re: Tupac: Another Criminal Psychopath Black Panther Freemason Sodomite by KingSango(m): 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
TUPAC SHAKUR WAS NOT ROBED AND SHOT FIVE TIMES 100% (PROOF) EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxFsUpta3Q0

www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Share

Re: Tupac: Another Criminal Psychopath Black Panther Freemason Sodomite by KingSango(m): 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2018

Re: Tupac: Another Criminal Psychopath Black Panther Freemason Sodomite by KingSango(m): 12:15am On Mar 07, 2018
OPEN YOUR EYES THEN YOU'LL SEE THE DECEPTION OF TUPAC SHAKUR EXPOSED

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: Tupac: Another Criminal Psychopath Black Panther Freemason Sodomite by KingSango(m): 12:49am On Mar 07, 2018
WHAT THEY DON T WANT YOU TO SEE TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR DARKEST SECRET EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keseLWqX2EA

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Tupac: Another Criminal Psychopath Black Panther Freemason Sodomite by KingSango(m): 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
This one Tupac Freemason puppet his whole life. I doubt he is dead probably hiding out in Cuba with his Black Panther Aunt Asante Shakur. These all occultists.

ASE

Love Sango
Re: Tupac: Another Criminal Psychopath Black Panther Freemason Sodomite by KingSango(m): 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
KingSango:
Greetings,

Believe me I found this one as hard to believe as most did when it was revealed that Tupac was also apart of the plot to cause division among African Americans to keep them divided. How Tupac was raised by the Black Panthers, who are Boule/Freemasons, like Bobby Seale and Huey Newton, were Omega Phi Phi Freemason cult members. The entire Black Panther movement was created by the African American Freemasonic cults to help the U.S government draw out the most militant and frustrated African Americans so they could zero in on them, target them and assassinate them. Many of the poor fools sucked into the Black Panthers thinking it was a real revolution ended up in prison where they were killed off camera. Its true the revolution would not be televised. It was only my living in Oakland, Ca that I found out personally how many African Americans in the Bay Area, who were Black Panthers believing it was a real revolution, were set up, framed, and sent to California prisons where they were killed in so many horrible ways. Tupac's family was apart of the core of Black Panthers who were Boule/Freemasons, they enjoyed fame and fortune unlike the other poor people who didn't get anywhere. Tupac created songs about killing cops but later on starred in movies where he played a police detective himself. Tupac faked a cop shooting that never happened but the Freemason Police of Atlanta, Ga helped make Tupac into a Rebel to worship by the African Americans when Tupac was only a willing puppet. People believe now Tupac was a rebel when in fact he was a devil Freemason. Yet Tupac wasn't the only Freemason rap star, there were others like Ice T and Ice Cube, grin funny similar names, I guess the ice means cold hearted traitors. Both Ice T and Ice Cube made songs encouraging African Americans to hate the police, to kill the police, and but later in their careers like Tupac played cops in the Freemason ran movie industry.

THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR DARKEST SECRETS EXPOSED

The Worldwide Sodomite Freemason Devil Worship Structure:
www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Share

Re: Tupac: Another Criminal Psychopath Black Panther Freemason Sodomite by MiaB(f): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
Op you forget megabite is expensive to watch all these videos
Re: Tupac: Another Criminal Psychopath Black Panther Freemason Sodomite by KingSango(m): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
MiaB:
Op you forget megabite is expensive to watch all these videos

I suggest you watch them as a community. You need to become aware of what is coming your way. The Illuminati is everywhere including in Nigeria. I saw a transformer the yesterday, a film producer, who I know is a man. grin Its scary because that means this devil worship is in Nigeria big time.

Ase

Love Sango

(1) (Reply)

Is Billionaire Daughter Dj Cuppy Trying To Date Anthony Joshua? / Photoshop! Wizkid Looks Different In Dreadlocks. Photos / Nike Denies Partnering With Lil Nas X On His Satan Shoes That Contains Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.