Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,296 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:04 PM

Inductive Method Of Development. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Inductive Method Of Development. (293 Views)

Why Nigeria Is Not On The Toll Of Development-bisi Akande / Safety Protection Method Of Submersible Pump / News: A Beginning Of Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inductive Method Of Development. by philoedu(m): 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
The inductive method of development is applicable in every sphere of life. Indeed, it is the bed rock of sciences,in particular in Biology, which as it were, is the study of particulars in its minute nature into the bigger picture of a developed concept into a general one.

It is also true, the method known in science as the Deductive method. But the very different stern from, in the first place,that - 1. Inductive method is the study from particulars to that of the universal or general. While 2. Deductive Method is the study from the Universal or general to particulars.

And in scientific studies, we are often being told that Deductive method becomes the mostly applied method for one reason or the other.
There are lots of scientist who may probably agree that, since these methods have yielded a great and most astonishing result in the field of development, it can as well be applied in other areas. And I think is fair to say they can be meticulously applied in every other area of our cultural, political and economic development.

To my modest estimation,I think the African or Nigeria in particular must beginning to ask why we are not developing in spite of all material and human resources that seems to be in our possession. I think the reason is clear, because we do things without any method of application involved .

And in that matter we are loosing sight of some of the basic method- like the inductive and deductive method that could also be applicable in our economic and other areas in terms of development.

A case in point is the creation of Local Govt.- to foster and accelerate the rural infrastructural development and If I may add, in the informal sectors of which our political elite do not take so seriously as they regard this area as secondary or not important. But with a kin and close observation of developed country, it becomes the area of experiment from the informal to the formal, -particulars area to general. Now Which method do we operate - non I think or vicious cycle development ? .
Read more on ;-https://philoedu2017..com.ng/
Your reaction pl.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Take A Chance With Quacks, Let Professionals Handle Your Fumigation / Algeria: Many Feared Dead As Military Plane Crash / Day 13 STOG Mass Choir Academy Marathon Praise 1096days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.