Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,976 members, 7,906,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:12 PM

I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me (5391 Views)

I Cant Bear This Any Longer! Please Help Me. / Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. / !!. i cant bear it any longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 29, 2010
^^^ Really? I dont think so!

You see, he doesn't understand the gravity of what the poster has done and you know what they say about learning from experience?

For some reason, this idiot thinks I'm being uneccesarily wicked and harsh to the poster! I don't know him and I have no reason whatsoever to hate him. But what he has done is WRONG.

Nothing justifies an adult 'dating' an underage girl. It's obvious the girl was maybe forced, bullied or intimidated into the relationship. Which would explain her sudden and aggression and hostility towards him. She probably grew to realize he took advantage of her and developed a deep-sated hatred for him. And to make matters worse, he BEATS her! shocked shocked

Rat poison ke? If he really wanted to comit suicide, he would have taken a gun to his head. It'll be one less freak in the world! angry
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by cantell(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2010
^^^Wetin come be your own sef? Why you dey call people idiot? Nobody forced you to comment. The poster wanted opinions not insults. Why can't you give a reply without adding insults to it?
Abi person chop the food wey dem keep for you?
Nawa oo. I thought you were one of the respected active posters in this forum. Now i'm beginning to have doubts.
Hold yourself together. The poster isn't the first guy to date a minor and he wouldn't be the last.
So long.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by iyk1(m): 11:26am On Apr 29, 2010
@poster if all u said is true, then u r a big f****k up to man hood sorry about that,

but way farward,
you av invested in the girl
now she treats u like trash
and u beat her out of anger
no wahala , many men beat their girls because they lack self control and wisdom application
YOU BEG WHEN SHE OFFENDS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the biggest mistake you ever did
she never learnt from you,
you were just inlove like a mugu, sorry about that
but since you av learnt the hard way i guess u pick up and move on
if u r still crying then u r still a baby get some alcohol into ur system it helps seriously,
when u beg a girl,, u belittle ur self just be or atleast try to be a man
she left u because she saw she was growing and u were not
girls dont go backward when their man is. instead they leave you and move
so if u want a girl to respect you, u must be confident
CONFIDENCE IS THE KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
show er u a man
NEVER EVER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRY IN FRONT OF A WOMAN PLS
it was all your fault,
she grew faster than you and met u were u were and surpassed you
let me ask u a question

why do u want her back? , love?, which love?  what do u love in her?, beauty?
ok
she has more,
she is bold enuf to diss you
she is smarter
she is better
and so on

what about you baby boy, lover boy
what do you av? apart from what u av lost?
do av guy friends? at all
go out with them , go party or do somthing new
GROW UP MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 29, 2010
@ Cantell: And you just decided to pick on me? After Na2day attacked me personally and even went to the extent of using a previous post to insult me!

Please keep your respect to yourself abeg, I dont need it.

If you want me to offer words of pity to this poster because he took rat poison after what he did, then you are just wasting your time!  angry
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 29, 2010
iyk1:

@poster if all u said is true, then u r a big f****k up to man hood sorry about that,

but way farward,
you av invested in the girl
now she treats u like trash
and u beat her out of anger
no wahala , many men beat their girls because they lack self control and wisdom application
YOU BEG WHEN SHE OFFENDS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the biggest mistake you ever did
she never learnt from you,
you were just inlove like a mugu, sorry about that
but since you av learnt the hard way i guess u pick up and move on
if u r still crying then u r still a baby get some alcohol into your system it helps seriously,
when u beg a girl,, u belittle your self just be or atleast try to be a man
she left u because she saw she was growing and u were not
girls dont go backward when their man is. instead they leave you and move
so if u want a girl to respect you, u must be confident
CONFIDENCE IS THE KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
show er u a man
NEVER EVER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRY IN FRONT OF A WOMAN PLS
it was all your fault,
she grew faster than you and met u were u were and surpassed you
let me ask u a question

why do u want her back? , love?, which love? what do u love in her?, beauty?
ok
she has more,
she is bold enuf to diss you
she is smarter
she is better
and so on

what about you baby boy, lover boy
what do you av? apart from what u av lost?
do av guy friends? at all
go out with them , go party or do somthing new
GROW UP MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's this one saying Mcccchew!

My friend go and sit down jor! tongue
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by iyk1(m): 11:39am On Apr 29, 2010
pls uju or whatever u call ur self, as u can see what i said was directed to the poster , he is the one that should understand not YOU!!
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 29, 2010
^^^ I know, that's why I'm asking you to go and sit down! tongue tongue
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by iyk1(m): 11:59am On Apr 29, 2010
na wa o, u just like pickin unnecessary quarrels , anyway, u might just be one of those poknosers
every nairalander is entiltled to his or her own opinion
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Radiant(f): 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2010
LOL. . Iyk don't mind Uju. She's way over due. Hopefully she'll be sorted soon. Uju, true or false? grin
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by iyk1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2010
Radiant:

LOL. . Iyk don't mind Uju. She's way over due. Hopefully she'll be sorted soon. Uju, true or false? grin

see me see wahala o, uju is just vexin for me anyhow
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2010
Radiant:

lmao grin grin

iyk1:

I'm not 'vexing' for you oh. It's the poster and that big head I'm 'vexing' for! cheesy
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by tuns10: 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2010
its rather ridiculous that u could go to the extent of taking rat poison ,my dear get a grip of urself there's more to life than running after a girl that does not even luv u again cus to her u r just a bad story that refuses to fade .  PLS 4GET ABOUT HER AND MOVE ON WITH UR LIFE.Accept that all the money u've spent,the energies and time wasted are sacrifices for love which everyone has had to make at one time or the other of thier lives.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by iyk1(m): 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2010
me sef am vexing for the poster too but at the same time,
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Radiant(f): 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2010
iyk1:

You need to understand women more. Don't take them serious all the time wink cheesy

Ujujoan:

lmao grin grin

wink
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by iyk1(m): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2010
Radiant:

You need to understand women more. Don't take them serious all the time wink cheesy

wink

cheesy dont mind me i know jare, just looking for my own small attention grin

by the way i really like your signature
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Radiant(f): 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2010
iyk1:

cheesy dont mind me i know jare, just looking for my own small attention grin

Ok grin

iyk1:

by the way i really like your signature

Thanks cool
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by iyk1(m): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2010
you are welcome grin grin grin
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by iyk1(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2010
your profile is hidden, grin i wish i could expand my horizon grin
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Radiant(f): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2010
How is it hidden
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by iyk1(m): 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2010
oh, em ,,well ,, i thot it was actually cheesy usually everybodi likes to hide thier profile
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Radiant(f): 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2010
This attention weh u deh find u go get am soon o grin grin
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by iyk1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2010
sum times its necessary ya know especially when u r bored at work grin
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Radiant(f): 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2010
I have to go though. Take care grin
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by iyk1(m): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2010
ok can i av ur IM? kiss as in can i add u?
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2010
~ clears throat ~ cheesy
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by iyk1(m): 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2010
i dont mind havin your too kiss uju
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by soulamanne(m): 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2010
the words are hard to take cos it will make u feel like u are a fool or u ve been used, let her go.i ve learnt one thing abt gals btw17 and 25,they one to rock life and if u try to get serious wit dem,they feel u are cagin them.best thing is just to flow wit dem and never get too attached emotionally.if u want a really serious relationship.go for 26 and above.at that age they ve beem thru d cycle and want to be taken home, thats my theary and i think it is workin for me.i ve a gf that is 21 and am 27,i love her but she doesnt know.she thinks am not serious and wants more commitment but i know wht am doin.i will never be caught off guard again.once bitten,
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by othuke7(m): 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2010
iyk1, i really appreciate ur comment and ur advice. u are such a wonderfull fellow. I av decided to move on with my life. I met this lady wen she was going to 17yrs and i never force myself into her. My relationship wit her was a no sex relationship up till this moment. she only come to my place wen she's less busy. I dont send for her and i dont bother if i c her or not. She grew to like me more wen i helped to pay her mothers yearly rentage twice. No doubt, i fell inlove with her also. She's not my 1st love, but funny enough, she gets very disturbed and angry wen she sees ladies in my house. just to make her comfortable, i had to do away with my female friends and my g/f whom i know wasn't serious then also. Her close friend who was aware of wat really happened b/w myself and this girl now want to go out with me. av been trying to avoid this lady also, but she keeps calling me, sending text messages and visiting. My lady got to know about this somehow, nd she was shouting and ranting about it. Atimes, she behaves like she loves and care about me, d next day, u will c a different person. She has told me time without number that she loves me, but she wants to end the relationship. Funny enough, she doesnt want to c me with any girl not to talk of this her friend. There was a day wen she called the relationship off one morning. I walked away from her presence and went straight to meet my friends. While i was there, She called my mobile fone and all of a sudden my friend's girlfriend picked the call. She told the lady she wants to speak to me. I took the fone from the lady and the next thing i hear from her was( WHO IS THAT GIRL,  AND WHERE ARE U?) I told her i'm with my friends. She immediately ask me to live there and go home. I left of course, cos i dont want to offend her. She later came to my place and was complaning bitterly that i want to live her 4 another lady. 4 goodness sake, this lady just told me off. She doesnt want to c me with another lady, but she has other guys outhere.

UJU, u dont know me and i dont know u. This is a thread where u can choose to read someone's post, contribute to it or mind ur business. I can c u av been very insultive since u read this post. If u think u are perfect and was accusing me of dating a minor, can u tell the whole house the truth.

1, At wat age were u wen u 1st had a boyfriend?

2, Are u married?, if u are, did ur husband meet u a VIRGIN?

3, If he neva meet u a VIRGIN, at wat age did u lost ur VIRGINITY and Y

I tot they preach in church about FORNICATION, cos the way i c things from ur view , u are MISS PERFECT.

I dont blame u at all. U think its in me to beat a lady? There are times u av to get physical to make things change if need be. TO WHOM THE LORD LOVES, TO WHOM HE CHASTISE.
This is a forum made for solutions and not 4 insult.

Pls my fellow friends, wat do i tell my ladies friend who is all over me now?
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by cantell(m): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2010
Ujujoan:

lmao  grin  grin

I'm not 'vexing' for you oh. It's the poster and that big head I'm 'vexing' for!  cheesy
I hope you're not referring to me. Cos you better not!
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2010
othuke7:

iyk1, i really appreciate your comment and your advice. u are such a wonderfull fellow. I av decided to move on with my life. I met this lady wen she was going to 17yrs and i never force myself into her. My relationship wit her was a no intimacy relationship up till this moment. she only come to my place wen she's less busy. I dont send for her and i dont bother if i c her or not. She grew to like me more wen i helped to pay her mothers yearly rentage twice. No doubt, i fell inlove with her also. She's not my 1st love, but funny enough, she gets very disturbed and angry wen she sees ladies in my house. just to make her comfortable, i had to do away with my female friends and my g/f whom i know wasn't serious then also. Her close friend who was aware of wat really happened b/w myself and this girl now want to go out with me. av been trying to avoid this lady also, but she keeps calling me, sending text messages and visiting. My lady got to know about this somehow, nd she was shouting and ranting about it. Atimes, she behaves like she loves and care about me, d next day, u will c a different person. She has told me time without number that she loves me, but she wants to end the relationship. Funny enough, she doesnt want to c me with any girl not to talk of this her friend. There was a day wen she called the relationship off one morning. I walked away from her presence and went straight to meet my friends. While i was there, She called my mobile fone and all of a sudden my friend's girlfriend picked the call. She told the lady she wants to speak to me. I took the fone from the lady and the next thing i hear from her was( WHO IS THAT GIRL, AND WHERE ARE U?) I told her i'm with my friends. She immediately ask me to live there and go home. I left of course, cos i dont want to offend her. She later came to my place and was complaning bitterly that i want to live her 4 another lady. 4 goodness sake, this lady just told me off. She doesnt want to c me with another lady, but she has other guys outhere.

UJU, u dont know me and i dont know u. This is a thread where u can choose to read someone's post, contribute to it or mind your business. I can c u av been very insultive since u read this post. If u think u are perfect and was accusing me of dating a minor, can u tell the whole house the truth.

1, At wat age were u wen u 1st had a boyfriend?

2, Are u married?, if u are, did your husband meet u a VIRGIN?

3, If he neva meet u a VIRGIN, at wat age did u lost your VIRGINITY and Y

I tot they preach in church about FORNICATION, cos the way i c things from your view , u are MISS PERFECT.

I dont blame u at all. U think its in me to beat a lady? There are times u av to get physical to make things change if need be. TO WHOM THE LORD LOVES, TO WHOM HE CHASTISE.
This is a forum made for solutions and not 4 insult.

Pls my fellow friends, wat do i tell my ladies friend who is all over me now?

bla bla bla bla! Mcccccccccchew!

cantell:

I hope you're not referring to me. Cos you better not!

I wasnt actually referring to you but now that you menthined it . . tongue
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by iyk1(m): 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2010
othuke7:

iyk1, i really appreciate your comment and your advice. u are such a wonderfull fellow. I av decided to move on with my life. I met this lady wen she was going to 17yrs and i never force myself into her. My relationship wit her was a no intimacy relationship up till this moment. she only come to my place wen she's less busy. I dont send for her and i dont bother if i c her or not. She grew to like me more wen i helped to pay her mothers yearly rentage twice. No doubt, i fell inlove with her also. She's not my 1st love, but funny enough, she gets very disturbed and angry wen she sees ladies in my house. just to make her comfortable, i had to do away with my female friends and my g/f whom i know wasn't serious then also. Her close friend who was aware of wat really happened b/w myself and this girl now want to go out with me. av been trying to avoid this lady also, but she keeps calling me, sending text messages and visiting. My lady got to know about this somehow, nd she was shouting and ranting about it. Atimes, she behaves like she loves and care about me, d next day, u will c a different person. She has told me time without number that she loves me, but she wants to end the relationship. Funny enough, she doesnt want to c me with any girl not to talk of this her friend. There was a day wen she called the relationship off one morning. I walked away from her presence and went straight to meet my friends. While i was there, She called my mobile fone and all of a sudden my friend's girlfriend picked the call. She told the lady she wants to speak to me. I took the fone from the lady and the next thing i hear from her was( WHO IS THAT GIRL,  AND WHERE ARE U?) I told her i'm with my friends. She immediately ask me to live there and go home. I left of course, cos i dont want to offend her. She later came to my place and was complaning bitterly that i want to live her 4 another lady. 4 goodness sake, this lady just told me off. She doesnt want to c me with another lady, but she has other guys outhere.

hmm well it seems u r really movin on, keep moving jare,
when a man moves on, he moves on
now if the woman sees u movin and wants to catch up, too bad for her

and for the other lady after you, dont dull yourself, it will only last for a while
maybe she is seeing some prospects in you, hmmm
that can make ur ex dead jealous o
JUST BE THE MAN, TAKE CHARGE,
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by cantell(m): 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2010
Ujujoan:

bla bla bla bla! Mcccccccccchew!

Leave this guy alone. The rat poison wey the guy drink no do you? You wan make im shoot himself?
Dis igbo babes sef. Their wahala too much.
How igbo guys dey survive dem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinese Lovers Fall To Death While Making Love By Window / Good Reasons Ladies Should Date Short Guys / Top 10 Lies Men Tell [MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.