Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,956 members, 7,906,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

9 Photos Of Moyo Lawal That Shows She Is A Curve Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Photos Of Moyo Lawal That Shows She Is A Curve Woman (1441 Views)

7 Things A Lady Keeps Doing After Break-up That Shows She Still Loves You / 5 Subtle Signs That Shows She Is Likely Into You / 10 Signs With Pictures That Shows She Wants You In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Photos Of Moyo Lawal That Shows She Is A Curve Woman by Dilfgem(m): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2018

One of the Nigerian female celebrities that have natural curves and know how to flaunt it very well. Rather than feel ashamed of her curves and big thighs, Moyo Lawal has embraced them and made them her best assets.

The actress in her photos is always looking gorgeous no matter what she wears or how simple they are.

Click here to see more photos http://gemnaija.com.ng/gist/9-photos-of-moyo-lawal-that-shows-she-is-a-curve-woman/

(1) (Reply)

Rapper T.I Side Chick Taking Shots At His Wife 'tiny' (see What She Posted) / I Love S3x More Than Food, I Get Laid Everyday- Female Bank Confesses / Who's At Fault? The Guy Or The Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.