Stats: 3,173,448 members, 7,888,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:48 AM

Youths Involvement My Foot, We Are Talking Youth TAKEOVER, Olanrewaju Ojuoluwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Involvement My Foot, We Are Talking Youth TAKEOVER, Olanrewaju Ojuoluwa (333 Views)

Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About / Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' / "Restructuring My Foot! To Hell With Restructuring", Governor Shettima (2) (3) (4)

Youths Involvement My Foot, We Are Talking Youth TAKEOVER, Olanrewaju Ojuoluwa by SharpmindsAC: 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
YOUTH INVOLVEMENT MY FOOT, WE ARE TALKING YOUTH TAKEOVER!

SOMEONE ASKED ME A QUESTION: HOW CAN THE YOUTHS GET INVOLVED AND MAKE MEANINGFUL IMPACTS IN THESE SECTORS: EDUCATION, ECONOMY & POLITICS.?

MY RESPONSE:
THE YOUTHS ARE NOT ONLY INVOLVED IN THESE AFOREMENTIONED SECTORS, THEY ARE THE MAJOR STAKEHOLDERS. THERE'S NOTHING TO BE RECKONED WITH IN EDUCATION IF YOU'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE YOUTHS. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT, MONIES ARE MADE THROUGH THE YOUTHS WHILE THEY GET JUNKS IN RETURN.

ECONOMICALLY, YOUTHS ARE THE ENGINE (LABOUR) MAKING MONEY FOR THE ELITES. 'MONKEY DEY WORK BABOON DEY CHOP' THEREFORE, THEY ARE INVOLVED.

POLITICALLY, YOUTHS ARE THE DRIVING FORCE: CAMPAIGN, THUGGERY, VOTING, RIGGING, ETC, ALL BY THE YOUTHS.

CONCLUSIVELY:
DEAR YOUTHS, DO NOT LET THEM BO-BO YOU WITH THEIR NONSENSE "GET INVOLVED' MANTRA, YOU ARE ALREADY INVOLVED. IN FACT, OVER INVOLVEMENT IS WORRYING YOU ALREADY. THEY ONLY WANT TO DIVERT YOUR ATTENTION FROM THE TAKEOVER!

I am Olanrewaju Ojuoluwa, Youth Advocate and Social Reformer. You can call me Senior Advocate of the Youths (SAY)

#Power2DYouths
#BetterLife4All
#Ekiti2018_Go4Gold
#Nigeria2019_TheTakeOver

Re: Youths Involvement My Foot, We Are Talking Youth TAKEOVER, Olanrewaju Ojuoluwa by Godfather92(m): 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
God!!!! I so wish you every good luck you can get bro.
Just that my problem for youths are money, money is the problem for the youth. After supporting during your campaign, they vote for money on D day. Wish all youth have kind of heart I got.

God help you Ola

Re: Youths Involvement My Foot, We Are Talking Youth TAKEOVER, Olanrewaju Ojuoluwa by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:55am On Feb 27, 2018
SharpmindsAC:
YOUTH INVOLVEMENT MY FOOT, WE ARE TALKING YOUTH TAKEOVER!

SOMEONE ASKED ME A QUESTION: HOW CAN THE YOUTHS GET INVOLVED AND MAKE MEANINGFUL IMPACTS IN THESE SECTORS: EDUCATION, ECONOMY & POLITICS.?

MY RESPONSE:
THE YOUTHS ARE NOT ONLY INVOLVED IN THESE AFOREMENTIONED SECTORS, THEY ARE THE MAJOR STAKEHOLDERS. THERE'S NOTHING TO BE RECKONED WITH IN EDUCATION IF YOU'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE YOUTHS. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT, MONIES ARE MADE THROUGH THE YOUTHS WHILE THEY GET JUNKS IN RETURN.

ECONOMICALLY, YOUTHS ARE THE ENGINE (LABOUR) MAKING MONEY FOR THE ELITES. 'MONKEY DEY WORK BABOON DEY CHOP' THEREFORE, THEY ARE INVOLVED.

POLITICALLY, YOUTHS ARE THE DRIVING FORCE: CAMPAIGN, THUGGERY, VOTING, RIGGING, ETC, ALL BY THE YOUTHS.

CONCLUSIVELY:
DEAR YOUTHS, DO NOT LET THEM BO-BO YOU WITH THEIR NONSENSE "GET INVOLVED' MANTRA, YOU ARE ALREADY INVOLVED. IN FACT, OVER INVOLVEMENT IS WORRYING YOU ALREADY. THEY ONLY WANT TO DIVERT YOUR ATTENTION FROM THE TAKEOVER!

I am Olanrewaju Ojuoluwa, Youth Advocate and Social Reformer. You can call me Senior Advocate of the Youths (SAY)

#Power2DYouths
#BetterLife4All
#Ekiti2018_Go4Gold
#Nigeria2019_TheTakeOver
thank goodness no be only me think am
involvement ko
affair ni

Anti-corruption War Of President Muhammadu Buhari? / PDP Denies Squandering $500bn Oil Proceeds / Union Bank Donates A Security Vehicle To Anambra State Government