Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,080 members, 7,970,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:42 AM

Looking For Someone Yo Help You With Your Blogs? Employ Me!... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Looking For Someone Yo Help You With Your Blogs? Employ Me!... (354 Views)

Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people / Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) / John Boyega Puts Wizkid's "Daddy Yo" In 'Pacific Rim Uprising' Hollywood Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Someone Yo Help You With Your Blogs? Employ Me!... by kweenphavy(f): 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
Looking for who to help with your blogs?, well I can help
My services are straight and ever reliable with lot of updated news..... Perhaps you are busy and need a helping hands,no need searching for anyone because I'm right here for you.... Interested friends could chat me up on WhatsApp on 09067230748 or email me at phavyisaac@gmail.com
Re: Looking For Someone Yo Help You With Your Blogs? Employ Me!... by twitterdiger: 1:21am On Feb 27, 2018
kweenphavy:
Looking for who to help with your blogs?, well I can help
My services are straight and ever reliable with lot of updated news..... Perhaps you are busy and need a helping hands,no need searching for anyone because I'm right here for you.... Interested friends could chat me up on WhatsApp on 09067230748 or email me at phavyisaac@gmail.com
ok tell me
Re: Looking For Someone Yo Help You With Your Blogs? Employ Me!... by kweenphavy(f): 7:07am On Feb 27, 2018
[quote author=twitterdiger post=65401408]
ok tell me[/quote

Please drop your contact so we can talk better
Re: Looking For Someone Yo Help You With Your Blogs? Employ Me!... by twitterdiger: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
[quote author=kweenphavy post=65403678][/quote]
can we chat here?
Re: Looking For Someone Yo Help You With Your Blogs? Employ Me!... by kweenphavy(f): 5:13am On Feb 28, 2018
twitterdiger:

can we chat here?

OK...just chat me up on WhatsApp... 09067230738
Re: Looking For Someone Yo Help You With Your Blogs? Employ Me!... by kweenphavy(f): 8:06am On Mar 01, 2018
twitterdiger:

can we chat here?

OK...let's talk here

(1) (Reply)

Davido Vows To Feature Cristiano Ronaldo In A Video Soon (video) / 2face To Perform At ‘GIDIFEST’ For The First Time / Ed Sheeran Fan Yanked Away By Security After Storming The Stage To Meet Her Idol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.