Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,498 members, 7,968,358 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:19 AM

Taking Over Her Facebook/e-mail Account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taking Over Her Facebook/e-mail Account (832 Views)

What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taking Over Her Facebook/e-mail Account by zoomzu(f): 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2010
Fellow NL, why do we guys like taking over or have unrestricted access to our girl friend's facebook or e-mail account?
Re: Taking Over Her Facebook/e-mail Account by fubiluv: 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2010
Good question.
Guys ans!
Re: Taking Over Her Facebook/e-mail Account by Areaboy2(m): 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2010
speak for yourself mate,

i duno any guy doing that undecided
Re: Taking Over Her Facebook/e-mail Account by 190: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2010
I DO OOH!
Re: Taking Over Her Facebook/e-mail Account by afrobaby(f): 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2010
I think you are wrong
My boyfriend does not even know my facebook password but I know his facebook and yahoo password, as a matter of fact, I open his box everyday even before he does, it's all about trust.
I manage his facebook account for him because he is always busy.
Re: Taking Over Her Facebook/e-mail Account by Areaboy2(m): 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2010
afrobaby:

I think you are wrong
My boyfriend does not even know my facebook password but I know his facebook and yahoo password, as a matter of fact, I open his box everyday even before he does, it's all about trust.
I manage his facebook account for him because he is always busy.

i bet you are one of those that'll be running up and down his sms inbox and asking which number belongs to who on his call register.

and you say its all about trust?? who is trusting who now? he can trust you to give u his account pass and you cant trust him to stay away from it, thats just gay undecided
Re: Taking Over Her Facebook/e-mail Account by muggle(m): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2010
@ Poster: SPEAK FOR YASELF!!!!!!!!

Why would i decide to take over my gals facebook or email account?
It shows i do not know ma position with her and most especially, that's
an invitation to trouble + wahala.

I don't do it and I do not want someone to do it to me!
Re: Taking Over Her Facebook/e-mail Account by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2010
I don't take any interest in my wife's Facebook / email account.
Re: Taking Over Her Facebook/e-mail Account by indie22(f): 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2010
Most pple dat snoop around their partner's email, phones or facebook are insecure and have trust issues.
Re: Taking Over Her Facebook/e-mail Account by justwise(m): 12:11am On Apr 27, 2010
zoomzu:

Fellow NL, why do we guys like taking over or have unrestricted access to our girl friend's facebook or e-mail account?

Do you know how to spell the word:Some?
Re: Taking Over Her Facebook/e-mail Account by afrobaby(f): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2010
Area_boy:

i bet you are one of those that'll be running up and down his sms inbox and asking which number belongs to who on his call register.

and you say its all about trust?? who is trusting who now? he can trust you to give u his account pass and you cant trust him to stay away from it, thats just gay undecided

From ur username, areaboy, I know u are not my type, educated illiterate.
I wonder what u do not undertsand, the word BUSY or what, do u think my fiance is like a small boy like you?
Re: Taking Over Her Facebook/e-mail Account by Radiant(f): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2010
Taking over my private accounts? I don't get it. . . give me some privacy please!

He can know my passwords but seriously what forĀ  It's not necessary please and no I don't have anything to hide just need some privacy in my dealings with others. Don't need anybody going through my stuff and knowing EVERYTHING! It's not necessary.
Re: Taking Over Her Facebook/e-mail Account by SAGoddess: 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2010
justwise:

Do you know how to spell the word:Some?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Taking Over Her Facebook/e-mail Account by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 29, 2010
@Area Boy. I get ur point man, Whatever and however, i simply think it's badzz. Peeps never even marry self, Even if married, like seriosly, my popsy dey yab my momsy if she dare know such thing, I remember one time, my mom was like she knows my dad's ATM pass, my dad shout tire, take am serious, The millonaire no won go back to Edo state go dey farm,

Jeez, i bet he still changed it,
Re: Taking Over Her Facebook/e-mail Account by xavier3(m): 10:08am On Apr 29, 2010
To moi anyone who feels their partner shouldn't access their FB account at anytime has got something to hide. I trust my girl but she accesses mine constantly and sees nothing but the day i accessed hers to my surprise i saw enuff which led to a near miss of a break up, tears and reconciliation.
Re: Taking Over Her Facebook/e-mail Account by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 29, 2010
@ xavier,wat did you see and how did she react to it.was she sendin love notes to guys while tellin u ur her one and only? id like to know pls? Thanks
Re: Taking Over Her Facebook/e-mail Account by tsyn: 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2010
@poster, do you do dat as well?

(1) (Reply)

When Ladies Admire Fellow Ladies / How Do You Make Friends. / Women-without Societal Pressure, Would You Have Gotten Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.