Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,679 members, 7,941,621 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

Blac Chyna Seen For First Time Since Sex Tape With Mechie Leaked... As 'she Brac - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blac Chyna Seen For First Time Since Sex Tape With Mechie Leaked... As 'she Brac (1178 Views)

Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” / Blac Chyna’s Sex Tape With Mechie Leaks And It’s Extremely Graphic (+18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Seen For First Time Since Sex Tape With Mechie Leaked... As 'she Brac by divvy: 12:24am On Feb 27, 2018
Blac Chyna has been spotted for the first time since her sex tape with ex Mechie was leaked.
The ex-fiancee of Rob Kardashian was seen near a beauty parlor in Los Angeles on Monday in a coordinated outfit.
This comes after it was claimed by TMZ that the beauty is fearful more sex tapes with an even more erotic nature could be leaked in the near future

The Rob & Chyna star wore a black sweat outfit that had a yellow stripe down the sides and a red zipper in front.

The former best friend of Kim Kardashian added silver boots that laced up the front with a thick sole and black heels.
http://www.divvysblog.com/2018/02/blac-chyna-seen-for-first-time-since.html

Re: Blac Chyna Seen For First Time Since Sex Tape With Mechie Leaked... As 'she Brac by sonofspada(m): 12:54am On Feb 27, 2018
Hoe

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson And Her Baby Daddy Unfollow Each Other,delete Their Memories On IG / Wizkid's Starboy Jersey Out Worldwide, Sold Out In 10mins (Pics) / Ini Edo, Chioma Akpotha, And Funke Akindele Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.