Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,670 members, 7,951,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

Bbnaija 2018: Nigerians Reacts To Bambam And Teddy A Sex In The Toilet - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija 2018: Nigerians Reacts To Bambam And Teddy A Sex In The Toilet (520 Views)

Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex In The Toilet / BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Nigerians Reacts To Bambam And Teddy A Sex In The Toilet by jiblotech1: 8:46am On Feb 27, 2018
incase you missed it, perhaps you’ve been sleeping on Okada all these while! There’s a video of BamBam and Teddy A having sex in the toilet.. [See The Video Here]

Nigerians just can’t keep calm after the video was recorded and shared across Social Media.

Apparently, many folks are shading Teddy A, after he said in the early weeks of the show, that he wasn’t gonna sleep with BamBam, because he respects her so much for condemning Miracle and Nina.

BamBam.
Here are some comments:

Philomina Esther Oba: I have no problems with two consenting adults having sex. But What i find amusing is how BamTeddy fans now come along to defend their FAV after knacking in the toilet when they branded Miracle and Nina all sorts of names for making love. At least Nina was shagged on a comfortable bed.

Ochuma Linda Shannel: Bambam was being knacked in the toilet..and shex not even comfortable… But my #Team_Mina #Team_Pilot #My_Nina babe was led jejely to the bed and was given a comfortable knack… Later now somebody will start insulting mi,if you try it ehh,,

Abdullahi Danjuma: I don’t understand this your caught having sex of a statement, a program that is based on sexualism and being broadcast live what do you expect?

Aneeta Essien: Big brother should start evicting these Hot rabbits. You see them failing woefully in their given tasks, but if it’s sex now,they become superheroes… Rubbish

Anyanwu Kenneth: Everything about this program is all about Sex…. TB Joshua and Lazarus Mouka preached against this rubbish program 2days ago while preaching the gospel of the Lord

Uyi Cyril Osagie: If they like let them give birth to a child. It is no more a news. They are lover’s final…… so please forget about them and get good news instead of sexuality behaviour. Tell stories about cooking and good behaviours inspire people with good things

Stephena Chisom Ohiri: See Bam-Bam was telling Teddy A that Ifu Enada likes food. That she eats every time. Teddy was like: “it’s nothing, Ifu is petite so it’s OK for her to eat. Bam-bam was apparently gossiping Ifu with Teddy A but he waved it.
Some girls like to bring others down. See her now, Ifu likes food, while she’s sex starved and can’t hold herself.

more comments/screenshots @ https://www..com/bbnaija-2018-nigerians-reacts-bambam-teddy-sex-toilet/
cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Nigerians Reacts To Bambam And Teddy A Sex In The Toilet by benzene00: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Kk / Top Ten Best Site To Download Latest Movies For Free / TSTV Management Apologies. Offers Free Premium Services To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.