Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,773 members, 7,882,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

Tailors Again Pls N Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tailors Again Pls N Pls (564 Views)

Igbo Obioma Itinerant Street Tailors In Lagos Are Disappearing Every Day / Do Tailors Still Use This Tool / TAILORS, DRYCLEANERS... Who Disappoints The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tailors Again Pls N Pls by omorowa(f): 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2010
I need tailors that I can work with for mty clothing line plssssssssssssss. Preferably in lagos. They need to be really professional with high standards of quality please contact me or send me a message if you know anyone like this. I will need to see samples. I need someone who can start work as soon as possible pls. Thank you
Re: Tailors Again Pls N Pls by patrick45(m): 10:47am On Apr 27, 2010
@Omorowa, you might want to include your contact details in your posts. Your e-mail address, phone number(s) that is the only way to guarantee quick response.

Patrick, 08066919834
Re: Tailors Again Pls N Pls by y2kaustin(m): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2010
what would the terms of contract be like?where are you located in lagos and how many tailors do you need,as i can provide you prolific tailors are are fabulous.get in touch 08020547694
Re: Tailors Again Pls N Pls by patrick45(m): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2010
@y2kaustin, guy u are really falling my hand. You are asking someone else to contact you for another job entirely meanwhile the person who you already have business with you are not picking his calls, in fact you are avoiding him like a heart attack. This is one thing i hate about nigerian husltlers, you just make a lot of mouth and noise all to nothing. If you knew you could not get what i wanted, there is no harm in saying, "guy i cannot help you" we chat online and talked on phone for long and still no positive results.

Just don't make the mistake to take the wrong person for a promise and fail ride cos pple respond to disappointments differently
Re: Tailors Again Pls N Pls by omorowa(f): 9:44am On May 06, 2010
@Patrick45: Thanks for the heads up.
Re: Tailors Again Pls N Pls by miraexcel(f): 2:48pm On May 06, 2010
I'm looking for a professional tailor. Someone who can make good business suits, wedding gowns and other corperate and casual wears. I mean a tailor with A DIFFERENCE
mirandaever@yahoo.com 017344049, 07033582485

(1) (Reply)

Become An Sms Consultant / Web Designers Wanted / Business To Business Contacts And General Supplies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.