Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

Wowu! Itel Mobile To Launch Innovative Range Of Smartphones On Android™ Oreo™ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wowu! Itel Mobile To Launch Innovative Range Of Smartphones On Android™ Oreo™ (299 Views)

Zenith Bank, Afcfta Launch Innovative Smart Trade Portal / Black Friday: Asian Mobile Brands Remain Top Searched Smartphones On Ecommerce S / TECNO Mobile To Set Up Assembly Plant In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wowu! Itel Mobile To Launch Innovative Range Of Smartphones On Android™ Oreo™ by pislok: 11:13am On Feb 27, 2018
I have always loved itel, but with this new innovation, I love them so much more. Read below to see why and share your thoughts.

Africa’s fast-growing phone brand, itel Mobile has revealed plans which will see the mobile phone giant launch phones capable of running on the Android™ Oreo™ (Go edition) operating system later in the year.

itel is one of the first global mobile phone brands to feature the new optimised OS which will offer consumers a number of benefits including:

A smooth and fast experience tailored to devices with 1GB of RAM or less
New and re-imagined Google apps for entry-level smartphones including Google™ Go, YouTube Go, and the Google Assistant for Android (Go edition)
Enhanced data efficiency
Newly launched phones which will be built on Google’s Android Oreo (Go edition) operating system to deliver better user experience, and cater for a wide range of consumer groups across a diverse range of international markets. Android Oreo (Go edition) comes with new apps reimagined for the next generation of users, such as YouTube Go – a new app for users to watch, download, and share videos while controlling their data.

Read full details where I saw it here http://topnaija.ng/itelmobileng-launch-range-smartphones-android-oreo-system/

(1) (Reply)

Invest In My Idea And Get 350% In Two Years / What If It Works? / Lafarge Africa Plc: 2017fy Ends With A Disappointing Q4, And Broadly, H2 Perform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.