Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,541 members, 7,948,072 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Woman Goes Naked On Tinder Date And Her Date Doesn’t Even Notice (photos/video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Goes Naked On Tinder Date And Her Date Doesn’t Even Notice (photos/video) (823 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals New Relationship While Sharing Photos From Her Date Night / Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) / Lady Goes On Tinder Date Completely Na*ked - But Her Date Doesn't Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Goes Naked On Tinder Date And Her Date Doesn’t Even Notice (photos/video) by alexhman: 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
A naked woman went on a date covered in body paint and her date, who she met on Tinder, did not even notice.

Joy Jewell went on a Valentine's Day date with a comedian just to see if he would notice she was just wearing underwear. She had ripped jeans and a camisole painted onto her body by artist Jen the Body Painter. The body painting took two hours.

When she arrived, her date didn't notice. He even commented that he likes her outfit after he helped her pull the black jacket she had on.

Joy said before meeting him: "The guy I picked is a comedian and he’s really really really funny, so I’m looking forward to meeting him and seeing his reaction."

As they sat talking in a US shopping center he mentioned that at first, he thought she was naked but then dismissed the idea as ridiculous. Joy was finally exposed when they stepped outside and it was raining so her paint started running. The Tinder date was still keen to see her again though despite the betrayal.

Watch the video @ http://www.ritalori.com/woman-goes-naked-tinder-date-date-doesnt-even-notice-photos-video/

Re: Woman Goes Naked On Tinder Date And Her Date Doesn’t Even Notice (photos/video) by krissconnect(m): 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
Chai.. see camel toe

Re: Woman Goes Naked On Tinder Date And Her Date Doesn’t Even Notice (photos/video) by krisinfo: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
if i hear say i no notice
Re: Woman Goes Naked On Tinder Date And Her Date Doesn’t Even Notice (photos/video) by punisha: 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
krissconnect:
Chai.. see camel toe

even if the picture was taken with a Nokia 3310, Vaseline crew will always have d ability to see what the human eye cannot see.

(1) (Reply)

2face Claims Lekki Song Advice | Real Owner Lekki Not 2face / Stephanie Ghaida Ft P.square / IG User Shares Before And After Picture With Her 95-year-old Dad, IG User React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.