Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

Adekunle Gold Dedicate His Song "IRE" To His Sister "Busayo" Who Died In 2011. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Dedicate His Song "IRE" To His Sister "Busayo" Who Died In 2011. (442 Views)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 / Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Dedicate His Song "IRE" To His Sister "Busayo" Who Died In 2011. by queensera(f): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nigerian singer "Adekunle Gold" has taken to his instagram page to reveal that his new song Titled "IRE" was dedicated to his younger sister "Busayo" who died in 2011 due to Heart Complication.

Below Is What Adekunle Gold Wrote:

“For Busayo”
Who is Busayo?
I’ve been getting this question a lot. Busayo is my sister. We lost her in 2011 to a Heart Complication. I’m fiercely protective of my family but I didn’t think I could skip out one of my favorite memories or people in life.

Busayo was symbolically represented by the little girl skipping around me in the video as that is who she was in real life.
She never left my side, matter of fact, she was my younger twin. We looked alike and she could sing for the whole of AFRICA.

In my heart, I believe I sing for the both of us; It was only right that I dedicated the video to her memory...
#decodingire #ire

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/02/adekunle-gold-dedicate-his-song-ire-to.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Check If This Bae Deserve To Be A Celebrity / Bbnaija2018: “I Can’t See Without My Lashes” – Cee-c / Nollywood Actress: Beverly Naya To Wed Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s Nephew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.