Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:42 PM

Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) (48495 Views)

Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
Miss Intercontinental Africa Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador

The newly crowned Miss Intercontinental Africa Queen Chizoba Ejike was yesterday honoured by the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris at the Force Head Quarters following her emergence as the new African Queen while adorning the Nigerian Police uniform in Egypt. The Anambra born model was greatly applauded for her patriotism and commitment  towards upholding the image of Police in a global contest involving 72 countries. 

The reception and hosting which involves the Inspector General of Police and other top Nigerian Police officers at the executive conference room was captured by cross section of media organisations including Zzini Media,  AlexReports and AbujaPress.  Speaking to  the force men, her manager Alex Nwankwo noted that the beauty Queen displayed high level of discipline and patrotism by choosing to put on the force outfit irrespective of the 72 delegates representing different countries with their national costumes. He further solicited for the support of the security force towards the unveiling of her book " Be The Change You Want To See"  

Ejike added that she had over the years admired the smart uniform of the police and needed to use the Miss Intercontinental contest to showcase her love for her country. She further commended the effort of the Anambra state police command especially the commissioner of Police G.B Umar and ASP Neiru Nwode in making sure the police regalia was released for her. ‎

According to the Police boss, we are proud of you for that unique concept and boldness to fly the force uniform as your national costume. ‎"we will be giving you all the necessary support and security as her Majesty and the new Ambassador of Nigerian Police.

Source: www.alexreports.info
@alexreports

‎See earlier thread Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt
https://www.nairaland.com/4300194/chizoba-ejike-wears-nigeria-police

1 Like

Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
now that's a beautiful girl kiss

10 Likes

Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
@alexreports

Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by Ekugbeh(m): 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
The lady who wore their in Egypt ryt?

Gud 4 her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
More

Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
Continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
Below

1 Like

Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by charijee(f): 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
Good for her

Everywhere I look I see Alexreports....are you her PA? cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
angry

Free Kpomo for the oga's at the top.. Right from the
IG
AIG'S
CP
ACP'S
And the list continues... Even @yomisars won't be left out in this circulation of kpomo

To my guys out there...: Date a model/beauty queen at your own peril...

22 Likes

Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by alfredo4u(m): 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
Congrats
Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by DrRasheed: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
Her BODy must have passed several secret verification to land her such appointment.

8 Likes

Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by Ayodejioak(m): 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
angry
Looks like a lot of Pictures.

Is she originally a photographer?
Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by fidelmarshal199: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
Good for her
Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by xreal: 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
Has Korede Bello expired?

Who be dat man wey wear coat....wey dey follo d babe upandan?

Den take woman swear for this IG?

I get plenty kueshons.

[img]https://media1./images/81fa692be6af161cfc9ef9ebeb9af0ad/tenor.gif?itemid=5027619[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by Bonjoro: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
A minute of silent to her punna. angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
nice1!!!
idris thunder go fire you! if you dare...
Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by Tb222(m): 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
meanwhile in oda news the I.G gave reasons for endorsing her. 1 she was beautiful enough. 2 her pussy was sweet enough. 3 she had the kind of breast and backside 4 the president tasted and tried her and gave us the green light.

2 Likes

Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by obi4eze(m): 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
angry
Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by kpaofame: 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
Now that i have booked this space i dont know what i wanted to say again...

Does this mean that Police wont harass her and her kins again...if that's it, very nice because Fear of the 'Friendly Police is Also Wisdom'...

Some NPF officers are legal robbers and criminals...

3 Likes

Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by obi4eze(m): 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
charijee:
Good for her

Everywhere I look I see Alexreports....are you her PA? cheesy
He's her ADC grin
Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
Good for her and the brand she represent
Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by Phelix01(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
police is your friend

1 Like

Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
Congratulations to her!

1 Like

Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by Pope22(m): 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
pinnket:
angry

Free Kpomo for the oga's at the top.. Right from
IG
AIG'S
CP
ACP'S
And the list continues... Even yomisars won't be left out in this circulation of kpomo

To my guys out there...: Date a model/beauty queen at your own peril...
My guy, not even only a model or a beauty Queen,even dating an ordinary girl is an ur peril

2 Likes

Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by jameyjaggs: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
See as her beauty make dirty Nigerian police uniform fine.............pple dey fine sha

6 Likes

Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by rawtouch: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
shocked
Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by theblessings: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
igbo girls amaka

1 Like

Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by Gkemz: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Police IG food. This man too like better thing.
Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by Flyingngel(m): 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ok, i have seen. What next?
Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
Question. why ia it that only Igbo girls represent Nigeria in beauty pageants

Answer. because they are the most beautiful, educated, &
hardworking/Industrious

yellowbar girls and their yam legs no fit do this knw nah..

www.igboamaka.com tongue

3 Likes

Re: Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) by Itulah(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
Another wife loading for IG

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa / 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Is Owing Me N18,000 For A Gown She Bought - Kingsley Ejikeme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.