Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,391 members, 7,888,261 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

Help Guys - How Can I Stop Bad Dreams Without Going To Any CHURCH - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Guys - How Can I Stop Bad Dreams Without Going To Any CHURCH (632 Views)

How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? / Help, Am Having Bad Dreams Constantly / 13 Mfm Prayer Points To Cancel Bad Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Guys - How Can I Stop Bad Dreams Without Going To Any CHURCH by amazingfatlose(m): 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
Guy i need help ooooo

Do any body know how I can stop bad dream or Nightmares without going to any church?

Help please.

1 Like

Re: Help Guys - How Can I Stop Bad Dreams Without Going To Any CHURCH by ufuosman(m): 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
PRAYER
Re: Help Guys - How Can I Stop Bad Dreams Without Going To Any CHURCH by Vwaireraph(f): 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Going to church is not the solution. The solution is for you to build a strong relationship with Christ. Go on your knees and pray fervently.
Re: Help Guys - How Can I Stop Bad Dreams Without Going To Any CHURCH by majorgr: 2:50am On Feb 28, 2018
Ask Christ to come into ur life and fill you with His Spirit, ask Him to be your Lord and personal Savior henceforth... The formal will be definately taking care off. And believe me you really do not need to go to any church to be saved.
Re: Help Guys - How Can I Stop Bad Dreams Without Going To Any CHURCH by Nobody: 3:23am On Feb 28, 2018
amazingfatlose:

Guy i need help ooooo

Do any body know how I can stop bad dream or Nightmares without going to any church?

Help please.
You haven't said the kind of dream. Some are caused by demonic bondage, others by just fear, others by laziness and neglect of your spirit. Knowing the cause is important so you can deal with it conclusively

You should pray this before going to sleep...(please don't yell, just say it with confidence)

In the name of Jesus
..... I command every power, principality, ruler that is set against me to turn around

... I command every plan, dream, word, that is set against me to turn around

The demons will go. Then pray yor your house

.. just the same way, that it be..
1. Sealed off from the devil,
2. The presence of God stay in your house and rise against any enemy that rises against you,

(By "turn around it means - back to the sender smiley It means that their plans against you shall be God's plan against themselves)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Shades Pastor Oyedepo On Social Media After He Saw This.. (pic) / Things God Cannot Do?? / Stories Behind Great Hymns. .. ..... Rock Of Ages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.