Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,309 members, 7,971,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:06 PM

“why Olamide Was Angry With My ‘science Student’ Video” – Oluwadolarz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “why Olamide Was Angry With My ‘science Student’ Video” – Oluwadolarz (597 Views)

Olamide was Pictured In His Studio ... New Music Coming Soon (photos) / Open Letter To Olamide - Why Olamide Shouldn’t Release An Album This Year 2018 / Headies 2018: Why Olamide And Ybnl Are The Biggest Losers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“why Olamide Was Angry With My ‘science Student’ Video” – Oluwadolarz by Theayoadams: 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
Talented Instagram comedian, Oluwadolarz has revealed that rapper Olamide is angry at him for his viral and hilarious interpretation of the controversial song: Science Student.

When the song was released a while ago, fans of the singer had danced to the song, tagging Olamide in the video and in most cases, the really interesting videos had been reposted by Olamide.

Oluwadolarz had followed the cue but in his own case, he did not just dance to the song, he did an English version of the song that trended on the social media. “There’s no leaf, there’s no root” The one minute video was so hilarious that it was acknowledged by many entertainers in the industry who applauded the comedians creativity.

One artiste who was not so excited about the ‘remix’ was the owner of the song.

According to Oluwadolarz who spoke with GoldMyneTV, it was apparent that Olamide was not happy with his video, and this was because the interpretation exposed the hidden meaning of the song, which Baddosneh would prefer to remain unlocked.

“When I did WO, he reposted, but this time, he didnt. I know he is angry” Oluwadolarz said

Continued here: http://247mediang.com/why-olamide-angry-my-science-student-video-instagram-comedian-oluwadolarz/
Re: “why Olamide Was Angry With My ‘science Student’ Video” – Oluwadolarz by femolacqua(m): 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
I'm sure wetin go vex am go plenty, even this one "won ti po chemical pow oju to dirty, ore mi ti high omg and so on and so forth"

(1) (Reply)

International Speaker Sorgwe Ernest Charged Nigeria Business Owners / Yemi Alade Hosts Guests At Exclusive Birthday Dinner / Black Panther Star Winston Duke 'm’baku' Shuts A Black Lady Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.