Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,871 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

“ronaldo Is My Friend, I Will Do A Video With Him Soon” – Davido (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “ronaldo Is My Friend, I Will Do A Video With Him Soon” – Davido (video) (368 Views)

I'm Not Getting Married Soon - Davido / Am Not Coming To Nigerian Anytime Soon - Davido Reveals / Davido: "Ronaldo Is My Friend, I Will Do A Video With Him Soon" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“ronaldo Is My Friend, I Will Do A Video With Him Soon” – Davido (video) by made4naijamusic: 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
One of Africa’s Biggest Artiste, Davido had an interview with GOAL TV of recent and he spoke about a possible collaboration with Real Madrid Star, Cristiano Ronaldo, Nigeria’s chances in Russia World Cup, How he became friends with Victor Moses and more.

During the interview, he revealed he played football when he was a child, and he still does, during his leisure hours of course on Saturdays.

The DMW Boss says Critiano Ronaldo is his good friend, even though they’ve not met before, but then he’s working on how they’d do a video together soon, though he says it doesn’t necessary have to be a music video.

Watch The Interesting Interview Video Below, and wait for the part where he was asked to Guess the jersey of some National Football team without their badges.

Watch:

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/02/ronaldo-friend-will-video-soon-davido-video/

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Brite Benson Ft. CDQ - One Way @britebenson1 @cdqolowo @Naijamusicspot / I Follow Everything On Skirt — Davido / ​couples Beyonce And Jay-z Officially Announce ON THE RUN 2 Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.