Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) (25995 Views)

How Do I Convince My Mother To Remarry? / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) by Macgreat(m): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2018
grin
Re: Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) by stankezzy: 10:41am On Feb 28, 2018
There is nothing wrong in it instead of carrying ashaw let him marry , it is more dignified, if u are interested please apply but no danrele or bob risky should impersonate woman and apply please
Re: Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
litblogger
Litblogger:
Which one is "light-dark"?

Re: Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) by ChristyB(f): 10:56am On Feb 28, 2018
Trust me, alot of people will respond to this.
Re: Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) by newslifeop: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2018
Oh
Re: Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) by sisisioge: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin

I love him already....the advert makes him seem so jovial.
Re: Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 28, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin
Aunty when are u getting married, Time is going ooh
Re: Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) by sisisioge: 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
Holamscoh:

Aunty when are u getting married, Time is going ooh

grin grin grin grin grin

How e take concern you?

1 Like

Re: Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) by Austinoiz(m): 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
Some idiots will apply.
Re: Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin

How e take concern you?

His concerns me ooh because jollof rice is hungring me

Re: Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
guterMann:
My cynical mind is telling me that it is a scam.

Though I may be wrong.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN
smells and looks like a scam. The US the dude gave as a location is the giveaway that its probably a scam. A scammer in online dating scam knows that when he gives US,Uk or any foreignland as his place of residence the nigerian ladies that are gullible and greedy will fall for itcheesy. I can imagine the scam scenario. Lets say 200 ladies contacts him and he now forms love for all of them. He now tells each of them the only possible way for them to relocate with him to the US is for them to send him 85k so he will be able to join his own and procure a passport and visa for them.lets say out of the 200 ladies about a hundred ladies sent him 85k eachcheesy. U do d maths nacheesy. D guy don hammercheesy.dats how scammers rollcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

u haven't seen how the dude looks like but u already loving him.na waocheesy

Re: Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) by greatman247(m): 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
Na scam, all those fools trying to scam people screaming sugar mommy up and down the whole website. No one should fall for it. the people that put that out saying "if in doubt call that number"

So long he mentioned if in doubt, he already knew he is trying to scam people and his guilty mind suggested if in doubt without anyone indicating any doubt first, psychologically the person is a scammer, period.
Re: Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) by Burgerlomo: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
Wahala dey oooo cool
Re: Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) by ColdSun: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
id4sho:
Women are Cheap.
Era of toasting/wooing is becoming a thing of past.
Tonnes of ladies would apply .
Feminist oya come for my Head.

Good heavens!!! Who has that hand?
Re: Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) by sisisioge: 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
lefulefu:
u haven't seen how the dude looks like but u already loving him.na waocheesy

Na so life be...sometimes your written words speak volume about you cool

Yes, there are several anomalies too.
Re: Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) by BigIyanga: 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
StarUp:
Yoruba will say: "eleyi gidi gan"... My prayer is "may your pictures not be used for rituals."
Stupid Naija mentality.. you pics are all over the internet/social media.. anybody wey wan use am do rituals go use am
Re: Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
sisisioge:

Na so life be...sometimes your written words speak volume about you cool

Yes, there are several anomalies too.
yes there are anomalies and dats why it smells like a scam cheesy
Re: Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) by sisisioge: 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
lefulefu:

yes there are anomalies and dats why it smells like a scam cheesy

Be positive... He just might be as nice as he seems . some seniors may just be happy to find each other throw this ad.
Re: Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) by pat077: 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
What kind of rubbish is this.... And to the man.......

Re: Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) by Maski87: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
419,you want old cargo way you go de shine her congo.
Re: Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) by tk4rd: 7:11am On Mar 06, 2018
In this era of WhatsApp and Internet Communications, someone is still doing P.O.Box for communicating such small amount of information.??
I see a dull Buharic human being looking for a dull housekeeper.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? / Woman Marries Her Son In Zimbabwe (photos) / Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.