Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,225 members, 7,900,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:43 AM

110 Missing Dapchi Girls Names & Details Released As FG Begins Probe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 110 Missing Dapchi Girls Names & Details Released As FG Begins Probe (12443 Views)

Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster / Names Of 105 Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (Full List By The Nation Newspaper) / Yobe Government Apologises For False News On Missing Dapchi Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 110 Missing Dapchi Girls Names & Details Released As FG Begins Probe by Yankee101: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2018
This list testifies to the incompetence, curse and opprobrium of the APC govt.

God deliver us from the wrong choices we make as a nation.

Have mercy, Lord.
Re: 110 Missing Dapchi Girls Names & Details Released As FG Begins Probe by samuelobazu(m): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2018
I just dy pity naija,everytin is linked to politics
Re: 110 Missing Dapchi Girls Names & Details Released As FG Begins Probe by mrkings84(m): 10:38am On Feb 28, 2018
jmao:

i disagree with u sir. Love in ur life should mak u feel for the innocent girls. Its not about religion but human feeling.

I totally agree with u, but am left with no feelings cos these same children and their parents are the ones that will still make sure that their blooda remains in office by all means....

So my question is, do they have feelings for themselves?
Re: 110 Missing Dapchi Girls Names & Details Released As FG Begins Probe by Kingspin(m): 10:41am On Feb 28, 2018
The disgusting level of our politics. This is nothing but a shithole governance..
Re: 110 Missing Dapchi Girls Names & Details Released As FG Begins Probe by babslepe: 10:42am On Feb 28, 2018
And releasing their names and age to general public how does it help these girls rather than bring more stigma to them in the future
Re: 110 Missing Dapchi Girls Names & Details Released As FG Begins Probe by godofuck231: 10:53am On Feb 28, 2018
id4sho:
Paramount ZOMBIE!
useless committee
Use your head; at least for once.
Tell your heartless paymasters to explain the rationale for the withdrawal of security just before the APC-planned abduction.
#BACKTODAURA
why should u people put up inappropriate cartoons?

where is babangida in the pic, he should be holding a hammer in case rubbish comes out of his mouth then he would hit his head and send him to sleep, that's how to picture this situation, make una no de make me vex o. angry

1 Like

Re: 110 Missing Dapchi Girls Names & Details Released As FG Begins Probe by Danialuone: 10:59am On Feb 28, 2018
I can imagine the pains the girls,their parents ,friends ,relatives and teachers are going through ...hummm very young girls aged 12-19years and 110 of them.......we are indeed finished as a country if these girls can not be located quickly. This is most sad,unfortunate and high degree of wickedness in display
Re: 110 Missing Dapchi Girls Names & Details Released As FG Begins Probe by GavelSlam: 11:06am On Feb 28, 2018
Mogidi:
Typical Buhari would wait till a month to the election before ordering his friend Shekau to release the girls.

I'm glad you are confident they would be released.

1 Like

Re: 110 Missing Dapchi Girls Names & Details Released As FG Begins Probe by donqx: 11:26am On Feb 28, 2018
good
Re: 110 Missing Dapchi Girls Names & Details Released As FG Begins Probe by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
Strongbest:
God please do wonder and let all of them be found alive and unhurt.

I just can't imagine what their parents will be going through right. Nigeria scares me as hell these days.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/
don't tell me there parents are not aware of there disappearing and who is holding them.... abeg we are tired of all this northern conspiracy... the chibok girls principal where is him he is well paid, compensated for a job well done... tell me another story joor
Re: 110 Missing Dapchi Girls Names & Details Released As FG Begins Probe by kunletexs: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
so what should we do about it, to know that they are actually kidnapped or what?

go after the abductors and stop all this names displaying shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says / El-rufai Donates Land To Methodist Church / Imo West: Collation Officer Denies Hostage Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.