Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:46 AM

Hidden Messages In The Black Panther Movie Concerning Africa And The Black Race - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hidden Messages In The Black Panther Movie Concerning Africa And The Black Race (1018 Views)

Naruto Kun-kishimoto(HIDDEN MESSAGES) Chat Room-PIX / Igbo Isi-Agu Featured In "Black Panther" Movie / Black Panther movie: List of things you don't know about the movie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Messages In The Black Panther Movie Concerning Africa And The Black Race by Tocheagle(m): 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
Usually I wake up every night from 1am to 5 am to watch YouTube videos ; All thanks to 9 mobiles free YouTube streaming during that time . Yesterday as usual I woke up to check out videos and voila I got a notification that someone has uploaded black panther movie in HD. Whaaaaaaat , I couldn't believe it. People watch this movie for a fee in cinemas , but here I am watching it for free is sound and clear Quality. Am happy I watched it to the end before YouTube removed it for copyright infringement.

Well, after watching this much talked about movie, I noticed wakanda is a fictional kingdom in Nigeria but I also discovered , it's a representation of what is happening in today's Africa in relation to the entire world . here are some hidden Messages I picked from Black Panther.

1) Africans live within their natural resources: The only thing that makes wakanda great is it's vibranium . Most African countries have not explored it's human resources, all African leaders think about is oil, diamond , Copper , zinc, uranium, etc . Are we saying without these resources we won't thrive as a continent ?

2) They are savages : The white villain kept saying that . Believe it or not , most people in the Western world see us that way . All the so called in fighting has brought more shame to Africa than Glory . May I Also remind you of the statement made by a current sitting President about Nigeria ?

3) They have spies everywhere : This statement was made by Eric kilmonger , the guy who wanted to usurp the throne from Tchalla . During elections in African countries, the so-called foreign observers come here to carry out one major mission, to influence the results. also did you also hear the cia agent in the movie say "He is trained to infiltrate and distabilize " . That's what most of their spies come to Africa to do . Believe it or not.

4) Beautiful Insult to Africans : As Advanced as wakanda is, Africans were made to look like people still living mountains , not one car was spotted , except those flying crafts which is meant for only the king and other nobles . Did you also noticed that the roads were either not tared or completely bad ?. Yet most Africans were identifying with this beautifully scripted insult .

5) African artifacts in British museum : Kilmonger was in a British museum in the early parts of the movie where he kept asking the curator about the art works . She replied that most of the artifacts in the museum are from bini ( Nigeria ) and Ghana. While the Chinese have gotten back their stolen heritage, Africans have decided to ignore theirs and it's there in some museum in Europe .

6) Wakanda does not help other Africans countries : Did you notice that nakia kept trying to convince the king to help fellow African countries but he kept refusing . As Africans we are not our brothers keepers . Have you heard of Moldova , it's the poorest Nation in Europe, but I saw it on TV and saw it was well developed cos " eu got their back " . Au is only a siddon look organisation that is coward to the West . I know some francophone countries in Africa that pray for Nigeria to break up , infact most African francophone countries betray English speaking countries to their French masters . Lots of back stabbing going on.

7) You are not a king, you are a monster : That was what Okoye the female warrior leader told Kilmonger before attacking him. When the Western world wants to attack someone who wants to free the black race, he is first labeled as a monster before they take him down . Do you all still remember ghadaffi ? , He proposed a United prosperous Africa but what did his fellow African do, they supported the West in killing him . Look @ Libya today . Why am I saying this ; if you study the Kilmongers character very well , you will discover he was there to fight for the oppressed. He was made a villain when in actual reality he was supposed to be a hero . But they just had to make him look bad to villainize him .

These are my personal opinion and observations, if you haven't seen the movie, go see it and if you have seen it . Take time to observe the hidden Messages in the movie about Africa . Sometimes a lot is hidden in plain sight . Shout out to lalasticlala , shout out to KingSango , prof800, UjSizzle, Briareos

1 Like

Re: Hidden Messages In The Black Panther Movie Concerning Africa And The Black Race by AntiWailer: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
Your points are funny.

That number 7 is amazing. Like seriously !!!
Re: Hidden Messages In The Black Panther Movie Concerning Africa And The Black Race by geloorrrrdd(m): 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
Re: Hidden Messages In The Black Panther Movie Concerning Africa And The Black Race by abdnMe: 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
Does Wakanda Share Any Common Border(s) With South Sudan?

Because given the general assumption(?) that the country is in East Africa, why would producer Nate Moore and friends have Black Panther travel all the way to Sambisa in Nigeria to highlight a plight to the world when other more serious issues to be highlighted are closer home to Wakanda?

Sources:

Konbini
[url]http://www.konbini.com/en/entertainment-2/heres-why-marvels-black-panther-included-that-moving-chibok-girls-scene/
[/url]

Chicago Tribune
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-child-abductions-south-sudan-20180204-story.html

IOL
https://www.iol.co.za/news/africa/at-least-30-dead-in-tribal-clashes-in-south-sudan-13451329

BBC News
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-43168294
Re: Hidden Messages In The Black Panther Movie Concerning Africa And The Black Race by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 02, 2018
Isn't all the point raised very obvious and pertinent to the black race...its not hidden they re only acting the obvious

(1) (Reply)

Heroes Season 4 / The Best Movie In Nigeria Right Now / Watch Your Non-pirated African Movies: Cool Site!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.